UCLA Game Tweets

GSG

They will probably come out Saturday and play out of their minds, running high on emotion.

This. It is a massive tragedy don't get me wrong, but this couldn't have happened at a worse time. They will all be playing at another level for that kid.

It's uncomfortable, and slightly disrespectful to discuss how this tragedy affects the game... Especially it's "timing"....

They will probably come out Saturday and play out of their minds, running high on emotion.

This. It is a massive tragedy don't get me wrong, but this couldn't have happened at a worse time. They will all be playing at another level for that kid.

That emotion can run high at first, but after the first few drives, they could run out of gas. Throw in the fact it's an early kickoff, and UCLA could be running on fumes in the 2nd half.

It's uncomfortable, and slightly disrespectful to discuss how this tragedy affects the game... Especially it's "timing"....

Agreed. This is a tragedy that I hope some football might distract those involved for a few hours.

Agreed. This is a tragedy that I hope some football might distract those involved for a few hours.

We never said it wasn't a tragedy, it's an awful thing that happened, we all know that.

We never said it wasn't a tragedy, it's an awful thing that happened, we all know that.

I knew someone would bring that up. I think it's apparent we all have sympathy and life is bigger than football. But at the end of the day this could affect the game, and it's not wrong to talk about it.

• Fire 1

Big Ten Football@B1Gfootball 1m

Pelini on UCLA coaching - Tremendous amount of respect for them. Well coached football team & his guys play hard. #B1GCoaches

Rittenberg/Bennett@ESPN_BigTen 1m

Bo Pelini on UCLA's offense: They create space. It's all about getting you in one-on-one matchups

Big Ten Football@B1Gfootball 28s

Pelini on playing in Lincoln - This place is all about college football! Passion & excitement always carries over to the team #B1GCoaches