Fullback Carries

Andy Janovich or C.J. Zimmerer I think would take UCLA by suprise on the goal line or in the open field on some kind of swing/screen pass. Fullback is not an extinct position for toting the rock, and I think our guys are capable and athletic enough to add yet another weapon to Scoring Explosion version II.

We have been spoiled with a fullback pipeline, I think if any program can begin a resurgance of the position it would be UN.

Does anyone see this happening come Saturday?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2q8alZGTslc

NU has way too many weapons to regularly feature the fullback. Won't happen.

I agree here completely.

If you are on the goalline and you hand to anyone but Cross I'd disagree with the decision.

Well when the meat of our schedule comes about it doesn't hurt to have more than one option who can get the tough yardage. Teams like Michigan are gonna key off of the Imani's and Ameers when a score is on the line.

I agree here completely.

If you are on the goalline and you hand to anyone but Cross I'd disagree with the decision.

More of the Maryland I double-iso - Janovich and Zimmerer leading the way for Cross. chuckleshuffle

AAAhhhh the maryland I. Now that takes me back..

Literally.

It's what we ran 90% of the time in high school.

I agree here completely.

More of the Maryland I double-iso - Janovich and Zimmerer leading the way for Cross. chuckleshuffle

AAAhhhh the maryland I. Now that takes me back..

Literally.

It's what we ran 90% of the time in high school.

I'm sure that's not what they call it but we started in the pistol formation then motioned one back to the other side. Someone called it the power I but it looked more like Maryland I to me.