Just throwing this out there...

drewalt

I don't think some are getting the point of the question. It's most improved, meaning from last year to this year. How can you vote for a true freshman or even Zac Taylor who hadn't took a snap yet?

But as most improved goes, I vote for Cortney Grixby. That guy looked so overmatched last season. Suddenly this year it clicked for him and he developed into one of the Big 12's better CB's. Next year he should easily be a preseason All Big 12 team member.

I am going to go with Titus Adams, he had a good year last year and was going to leave for the NFL but changed his mind and stayed. Because he stayed he became a leader on the defensive line, and some games couldnt be stopped. And raised his nfl stock also.

look for a really good game against scUM. Some questions with the injuries on UM's OL and the power running game up the middle both him and Smith will have great games.

GBR

I don't think some are getting the point of the question. It's most improved, meaning from last year to this year. How can you vote for a true freshman or even Zac Taylor who hadn't took a snap yet?

But as most improved goes, I vote for Cortney Grixby. That guy looked so overmatched last season. Suddenly this year it clicked for him and he developed into one of the Big 12's better CB's. Next year he should easily be a preseason All Big 12 team member.

grixby? you are kidding right? i don't know what you saw, except for one or 2 games, i thought he stunk up the place, inconsistent, PI penalities, never turns to look for the ball, and way undersized for the position......if our new guys are any good at all, grixby will fall to back up and maybe some special teams play....

hunter

I am going to go with Titus Adams, he had a good year last year and was going to leave for the NFL but changed his mind and stayed. Because he stayed he became a leader on the defensive line, and some games couldnt be stopped. And raised his nfl stock also.

look for a really good game against scUM. Some questions with the injuries on UM's OL and the power running game up the middle both him and Smith will have great games.

GBR

LeKevin was contemplating going pro, not Titus. He has had a heck of a season though, most notably the second half.

i think that it's hard to give a most improved award to a freshman. how do we know that they improved, how do we know they weren't this good in the first place. I would have to say that McKeon and Titus would have to win this award. Q came from nowhere and led this team, from a spot nobody thought he would start from. Titus finished the year well and was probably one of the most consistant parts of that D-line.

Mckeon. At the start of the season i didn't really know what to expect from him, he didn't really look that big out there, and i didn't think he was fast either... but he has game speed, and at times seemed like he was everywhere. (Maybe because he was always the first to come congratulate/chest bump/head but/ass slap the guy on the field who made the play) Which is the other reason this guy was huge for our Defense, i think his attitude and enthusiasm would rub off on our whole D.