Better Fanbases than Nebraska

carlfense

Not Oklahoma. If they have a loss, they are calling for Stoops head worse then we do. They yell at freshmen on their second game for screwing up. If they lose more then 2 games in a season, expect the stadium to be half full if not worse. Living a few miles from their stadium, I can tell the difference in just traffic when they are good or bad.

Yep. Especially KSU and ND losing @ Owens field. Fair weather OU fans was 10 times more than fair weather NU fans. Trust me.

I went out to Lincoln two years ago for the Black Friday game against Iowa. I was extremely impressed with the way we were treated out there, far better than I ever could have hoped for. I just hope you all were treated just as good last year in Iowa City.

Thanks for sharing that, Eddy. That kind of praise is all we can hope for, and it doesn't need to go further than that, whether in praise from other fans or self-recognition by Husker fans.

• Fire 1

I went out to Lincoln two years ago for the Black Friday game against Iowa. I was extremely impressed with the way we were treated out there, far better than I ever could have hoped for. I just hope you all were treated just as good last year in Iowa City.

I wanted to go out to that game last year but was unable to swing it into my work schedule. I know a few people that went and said they were treated with a fair amount of respect so I'm glad to hear this series hasn't turned hostile yet.