Bo knows whodunnit

Saunders

If he know, who cares? What's he gonna do, go over to their house and beat them up, confirm everything that a lot of people are already thinking about him?

I'd just out them and let it be. The fanbase will deal with it. Regardless of Bo's on the field performance, whoever did this hurt the entire program, not just Bo.

• Fire 2

I know who recorded it. This conversation came right before they do the 1 on 1 post game interview with Greg Sharpe. The question is who leaked the tape, which could be one of many members of the Husker Sports Network, as well as anybody those workers might have sent the audio to.

Bo is a complete moron to be making comments like that just seconds before he is suppose to do a 1 on 1 radio interview, just a few feet away from the mic. He said in the post practice report yesterday that he learned "There could be a microphone hidden anywhere". Give me a break, YOU WERE WAITING TO START A RADIO INTERVIEW TWO FEET FROM WHERE YOU WHERE STANDING... OF COURSE THERE IS A DAMN MICROPHONE.

The other woman you hear in the tape is the Associate Athletic Director for Community Relations, and she should know better also. I won't name her but you can easily find out who. I'm tired of an idiotic administration making alumnus and fans look like fools.

"They can kiss my ass all the way out the f'ing door, because that day is f'ing coming now. We'll see what they do when I am f'ing gone"

• Fire 8

I'd imagine Bo didn't go on that rant with many around. Probably don't have to be Dick Tracy to figure-out who it was that recorded and kept it. May well have been a different person that released it but the trail probably isn't that long. One more reason the guy is stupid for releasing it. Guessing he assumed Bo would be canned right away and nothing would come back on him.

If he know, who cares? What's he gonna do, go over to their house and beat them up, confirm everything that a lot of people are already thinking about him?

I'd just out them and let it be. The fanbase will deal with it. Regardless of Bo's on the field performance, whoever did this hurt the entire program, not just Bo.

No, I would simply go to Pearlman with this. I believe this had to have been a University employee and they had to use the program's equipment to do at least part of this. If someone under me did this, I wouldn't be happy and I would deal with them in the appropriate manner as their employer. If it leaks out from there then so be it.

Seriously people. THE PERSON THAT LEAKED THE TAPE WAS MOST LIKELY NOT IN THE ROOM.

To what I can tell there were most likely 4 people in the room.

Bo, Greg, Chris, and one other person running audio for the interview. That tape goes back to the Husker Sports Network, where a ton of people have access to it. It isn't about who was in the room.

• Fire 1