CB Chance Waz [Baylor Commit]

Mavric

Christian lacouture, is he still at LSU?

Yes, I watched probably 6 LSU games this year and he played well above half the snaps in each game. Generally only came off the field in 3rd & short and goal line situations - and of course normal rest. He never made a tremendous impact on the game from the games I saw but he was in there at least!

So, basically doing exactly what he'd be doing here. Use the TEs crying outloud!!

Yes, I watched probably 6 LSU games this year and he played well above half the snaps in each game. Generally only came off the field in 3rd & short and goal line situations - and of course normal rest. He never made a tremendous impact on the game from the games I saw but he was in there at least!

So, basically doing exactly what he'd be doing here. Use the TEs crying outloud!!

Wasn't he a DE? and NU wound up with Gregory instead? I'll take that deal every year!

• Fire 1

Yes, I watched probably 6 LSU games this year and he played well above half the snaps in each game.  Generally only came off the field in 3rd & short and goal line situations - and of course normal rest.  He never made a tremendous impact on the game from the games I saw but he was in there at least!

Wasn't he a DE?  and NU wound up with Gregory instead?  I'll take that deal every year!

Sounds like a good trade-off.

Wasn't he a DE? and NU wound up with Gregory instead? I'll take that deal every year!

DT I believe.

DT I believe.

IIRC, you are both correct. He was a DE but the staff was going to bulk him up to play DT.