Board breaks/fails to load?

Excel

I've been noticing this a lot lately, like with a third of the pages I try to open here. Happens to me across multiple devices and browsers. I've tried clearing my cache and what not. I'm not sure what's going on but it's like it only loads part of the page and stops. Looks like this:

iMSoPp9.jpg?1

Is it just the page loading without a stylesheet?

That's a known issue and I wish I know the answer or why it only sometimes happens.

I'm not confident that I know what a "style sheet" is but from a quick google I think you mean all the pretty graphics, pictures and formatting so yes I think that's what the issue is. It still loads all of the text on the site its just that everything is left justified and goes down forever making it impossible to browse.

Reloading the page doesn't help.

• 2 weeks later...

I have this exact same problem on my Iphone. I didn't have the problem on my Droid nor do I have it on any computer I have....only the Iphone.

I have to double click the bottom button then swipe off the browser and then reopen it. Then...about 5 minutes later it will do it again and I have to swipe it off again.

Not sure how to do it on an Ipad.