Range Rover vs Bikers

I wonder if the bikers were beating on his windows the first time they got the guy stopped? If so, they probably deserve to have their bikes run over. I know it would freak me out if I was in a car and someone did that.

Where were the cops when all this happened? I imagine the family called them at some point. But I guess it did only take place during five minutes or so. Not enough time to respond, or the police were not anywhere close so as to get there in time.

Crotch rockets are probably the gayest bikes on the planet......too bad not other bikers in this video were also hit

So since I ride a Ninja 250R to save on gas mileage to my other job I get lumped into that category?

No, unless you hangout in empty parking lots with 20 other bikers and generally drive like a doucher.

Obviously they should be able to know who the jack ass is that got his leg broke. They should also be able to find out who owns the bikes that got ran over since they probably were still laying in the middle of the freeway.

I have to also think there are other riders who witnessed or heard who all was involved and would be willing to step up and rat them out.

Crotch rockets are probably the gayest bikes on the planet......too bad not other bikers in this video were also hit

So since I ride a Ninja 250R to save on gas mileage to my other job I get lumped into that category?

I'm sorry that you don't like my opinion. I ride a cruiser that saves on gas too and my insurance is a lot cheaper.

The above video is a prime example of the typical crotch rocket rider....bunch of douchebags and thats about 98% of all crotch rocket riders.

• Fire 1