Range Rover vs Bikers

Okay, I'm confused.....I thought this incident was escalated hit and run accident (broken leg, luckily no fatalities) into a road rage. Keep in mind, sport bike riders, apparently young, of course punks but no packing with firearms......much different than Harley Davidson chopper gangs.

Really dunno about that. Guy got brake checked. Don't know what happened before for them to target this guy but one biker got in front of the SUV, looks back, and slams his brakes. He gets tapped, he doesn't even get shaken. The SUV stops, he's totally surrounded, and it's unclear what exactly is going on but at this point he's clearly unnerved and makes a break for it.

I can't blame him because I would have probably done the same thing. Being stopped and surrounded like that, wife and kid in the car, that's not a good situation. Especially if they were starting to do stuff to the car.

Can't believe they couldn't get the police on this faster. Maybe they didn't think to call or couldn't.

Oh, I apparently screwed up the timeframe. Initially I thought this road rage video AFTER broken leg incident thus hit and run "accident"

Reading comments from tons of other bikers who watched the videos or were at/near the scene, and the typical reaction is these bikers are "squids" (which means something in rider parlance, I'm sure) and that the SUV guy (team RR, as they're calling it) was mostly justified in his actions.

I can tell you that if I think my family's lives are in danger for something you are doing, your life is immediately forfeit in my eyes, and I'll roll with the consequences later. Bottom line, without hesitation or worry I'll take the life of someone threatening my family. I completely relate to what RR guy is doing in this video.

Stated perfectly. I would have done more damage than this guy. Starting by throwing it into reverse when I was stopped and running down some more of them.

Yeah I have no idea what led the entire pack to target and brake check the guy to begin with. Maybe he honked at them.

The initial comments on http://instagram.com/p/e4mQnnw4Nz make me really sad.

This.

Proof of a really really sad sub group of our society.

This is why I want to move to the north country and live in the woods. Too bad my wife requires hot showers and our children to get edumencated.

Crotch rockets are probably the gayest bikes on the planet......too bad not other bikers in this video were also hit

So since I ride a Ninja 250R to save on gas mileage to my other job I get lumped into that category?

I'm sorry that you don't like my opinion. I ride a cruiser that saves on gas too and my insurance is a lot cheaper.

The above video is a prime example of the typical crotch rocket rider....bunch of douchebags and thats about 98% of all crotch rocket riders.

I've rode cruisers as well, my insurance for full coverage on my bike is $9 a month. I agree a majority of them are d-bags, just don't lump us all together and include me in your 2%. I literally ride with NO ONE, I use my bike for gas savings only, outside of that I don't ride it for pleasure. I've had plenty of these morons blast past me in their shorts, flip flops, and t-shirts..................all I can hope for is a nasty case of road rash to teach them a lesson while I ride by them safely wearing my riding gear.

Deleted Videos Show Asshat Bikers Before Range Rover Attack

There are 7 videos over there with about an hour of footage showing these bikers driving on the wrong side of the road, running red lights, driving on sidewalks, etc.

I think there was over 200 complaints called into the police about them prior to this stuff happening, so yeah they were being a bunch of d-bags.