Range Rover vs Bikers

Oh Boo f**cking hoo...

These guys realize the world knows they are a bunch of jack asses and they were in the wrong and they are trying to play the sympathy card.

Grow the f**ck up and don't ride like a bunch of maniacs with no regard for other people and this wouldn't happen.

Man some people just piss me off with their attitude after they act like idiots and something goes wrong.

Very quick and simple refutation for this guy's protestations of innocence are their very own actions:

Deleted Videos Show Asshat Bikers Before Range Rover Attack

There are 7 videos over there with about an hour of footage showing these bikers driving on the wrong side of the road, running red lights, driving on sidewalks, etc.

He's trying to pull the keys to protect everyone else? Sure. I believe it. Bottom line: this would have all been avoided by these douches not starting the whole thing. They were more of a safety hazard for the other motorists than this guy in his SUV just trying to enjoy his day and celebrate his anniversary.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/10/03/20800978-family-says-suv-driver-in-biker-clash-was-placed-in-grave-danger-by-mob?lite

Why is it that I hate the lawyers just as much as the criminals in these types of cases? My client broke no laws. You idiots, there is video evidence to the contrary!

They're just doing their job, but yeah they make them selves look like real scumbags a majority of the time.