Content – Encouraged – Disappointed - Outraged

TAKODA

The team isn't at a point where we can start demanding that they win by a certain margin. Just win the game and move on.

Nobody is demanding that the team win by a certain margin. The point of this thread is to explain what it will take to make you feel either content, encouraged, disappointed or outraged.

It's all semantics, brah.

I find myself disagreeing with a lot of things you say. I really do.

You can disagree all you want, many people here do. It just means that you are wrong right along with them. I have a pretty good grasp of what's going on and I have been repeatedly proven right on many many different things.

Jeebus. I'm not talking about recently exclusively. I'm talking about as a whole. Actually, I also agree with a lot of your recent concerns as well. But on the Armstrong thing, I agree 100%.

By the way, I'm never wrong.

You can disagree all you want, many people here do. It just means that you are wrong right along with them. I have a pretty good grasp of what's going on and I have been repeatedly proven right on many many different things.

Jeebus. I'm not talking about recently exclusively. I'm talking about as a whole. Actually, I also agree with a lot of your recent concerns as well. But on the Armstrong thing, I agree 100%.

I must inform you of the obvious "that one of you have to be wrong" or "you both can't be right" either way, the coin can't land on both sides! :D So which is it (hehe) :funnyhahah ?

I must inform you of the obvious "that one of you have to be wrong" or "you both can't be right" either way, the coin can't land on both sides! :D So which is it (hehe) :funnyhahah ?

Well it's quite simple. True has two choices.

Agree with me and be right.

or, disagree with me and be wrong.

Let's see what he does......................

:lol:

I concede........I don't know WTF I'm talking about. I just like to pretend.

Who doesn't like to sit at the big boys table every once in awhile.

That's the spirit. Play along for humor's sake.

Now, doesnt that feel better?

Rebuttal in 5 - 4 - 3 - 2 - 1 :rollin

I just have this funny thing that there's more to this Martinez injury than what's being put out there, and the the Taylor era really has come to an end. I believe 100% that those thoughts will be reaffirmed for many by 3 pm Saturday.

I would also agree......and Jay Foreman gave some thoughts on this on the radio the other day.

Yes. I've been each of these at various times during the past month. :lol:

Right now I'd say I'm hopeful. But uncertain.

Sounds like you suffer from PMS. :D

Yeah. But it's alcohol induced PMS. And I get it waaay more than once per month. :lol:

Yes. I've been each of these at various times during the past month. :lol:

Right now I'd say I'm hopeful. But uncertain.

Sounds like you suffer from PMS. :D

Yeah. But it's alcohol induced PMS. And I get it waaay more than once per month. :lol:

Could be manopause.

• Fire 2

Pregame >> Content

If my flights to Phoenix all are ontime and my baggage makes it I will be encouraged. Also, if the team performs well and there is evidence of consistent effort, I will be encouraged. I will be encouraged also if the coaching staff has made improvements in decision making. I will be encouraged seeing Tommy A and / or RKIII play well, win or lose.

I will be disappointed if we play poorly and show a lack of effort and will be discouraged it the game becomes ugly for the Huskers. Those two mental states will last until the final second ticks off the clock.

Afterwards I will be content and find encouragement in what ever bright spots there are, because despite the final outcome, there WILL be some bright spots somewhere.