Alabama assistant coach provided HaHa Clinton-Dix with money

ADS

Paying the players just eliminates the great parody we have in college ball now and creates an even bigger advantage to the richest programs. I'd prefer my NCAA to look more like the NFL than MLB.

And if each school only gets so much money to pay....how is this any different than scholarships?

Allowing payments to players won't make this go away. Does anybody think Bama, or thethe usual SuspECts, would then all of a sudden start following the rules and not pay more than is allowed? Scholly limits created some parity so they cheat and pay to uncreate it. They would simply bypass any permissable limit to keep/gain an advantage.

Delaney said it best. If you want paid, and you think youre good enough, then you can just skip the "amateur" level and go straight to the NFL. And I agree 100% with him. And I'm sick of this tear stories of guys going home from practice to no food. That is such a crock of sh#t. I'm sorry people are making millions of their work and so on, but if they cant see the tremedous opportunities shown to them by their athletic ability, and would rather be butthurt about all the petty sh#t, then theyr never gonna amount to jack sh#t anyway. No one's putting a gun to their heads and forcing them to play college football. Dont like it? Dont play. Dun.

• Fire 1

Can we just pay our players already?? Would be nice if we could get some 4 and 5 stars for this defense. A couple DTs would do nicely.

Paying players won't fix the problem.

I have a job, and if somone offered me $10,000, I'd still take it.

I mean like buying some cars for some recruits and some side cash. :P