Well wishes for Martinez

Junior

I wish him well. I'm happy for all he has done. He's loyal and tough, he just isn't a quarterback.

Hate to break your heart Jimmy, but he's our QB and will be again when he's healthy.

Is there any way he can come back next year too? It'd be great to have him visit Randall one last time to give us another easy wi...I mean fits.

• Fire 3
I wish him well. I'm happy for all he has done. He's loyal and tough, he just isn't a quarterback.

Hate to break your heart Jimmy, but he's our QB and will be again when he's healthy.

Is there any way he can come back next year too? It'd be great to have him visit Randall one last time to give us another easy wi...I mean fits.

No. Sorry. However if he would have transferred to play at Wisconsin for his last year he would have clearly gotten drafted and started in the NFL. Just the same way you guys developed Russell Wilson you could have easily done with Taylor right????

• Fire 1

Hate to say it but Bucky has said exactly what I have been stating.

Lets be fair... tommy can make plays Taylor can't make also. It's about who is more efficient, making less mistakes, and not putting our team in a position to have to comeback. Jury is out on TA, TM has been judged already.

Didn't Wisconsin's defenders also say Nebraska was easy to prepare for because they ran less than 10 defenses all game long and they wanted Taylor to throw because he isn't a QB??

No. Sorry. However if he would have transferred to play at Wisconsin for his last year he would have clearly gotten drafted and started in the NFL. Just the same way you guys developed Russell Wilson you could have easily done with Taylor right????

Lol. Good thing Colt isn't transferring to another school or else they might claim to be a TE factory.

Funny, of all schools we have the second most TEs in the NFL, more than Nebraska but that's not fair considering we have a larger Pro population to begin with. How does that feel? Wisconsin has more Pro Players than Nebraska.

And don't be bitter about Wilson, I imagine it must suck developing a QB like Taylor for so long only to have him fall through. Really says something about a season to have so much controversy between a Senior and a Freshman in October. My my, to what depths the red have fallen....

• Fire 1

Funny, of all schools we have the second most TEs in the NFL, more than Nebraska but that's not fair considering we have a larger Pro population to begin with. How does that feel? Wisconsin has more Pro Players than Nebraska.

And don't be bitter about Wilson, I imagine it must suck developing a QB like Taylor for so long only to have him fall through. Really says something about a season to have so much controversy between a Senior and a Freshman in October. My my, to what depths the red have fallen....

Deleted

I've said it a ton of times and I'll say it once more: I think TA has a lot higher of a ceiling than TM, but I think its absolutely false to claim TA is the better option than TM right now.

When a kid like TM gets hurt and doesn't play it seems that it's the perfect time to pile on.

• Fire 2

Mike Glennon got drafted two spots ahead of where Russell Wilson got drafted. In no way can you attribute Wilson's success in the pros to the University of Wisconsin. I don't know what other way to say it. If BB and staff honestly made that big a difference in his development they would have done the same with Stave. That didn't happen. Wilson was a very good QB talent-wise before going to Wisconsin. The only thing Wisconsin should be credited with is promising him the starting spot.

Really don't care about the pro thing. It makes no difference in winning games in the BIG.

There is no QB controversy here. Bo made it very clear. The only controversy is with the fans.

I stayed with my uncle in Watertown, Wisconsin the week of the Wisconsin game in 2011. I was informed that back before Barry Alvarez took over at Wisconsin you could buy 50 Wisconsin football tickets for around 100 bucks. My uncle would just walk up to the ticket booth on game day and buy them for their church group. A few one win seasons as far back as the early 90s???? I am sure will drop the price of tickets quite significantly.

I am in full agreement with Osborne with what he said regarding programs that are new to success.

Sure, it'd be a welcome break from your incessant preaching and whining. Should probably include EZ too, he's doing the same thing.

It's been you that took the conversation way off topic. I don't think anyone here deserves a break. Conversations evolve.

• Fire 1

Two years ago I was on this board during some of the games and after talking about how much Martinez sucks and Id rather have someone else running the offense.

About half way through the season last year, after all those comeback victories and gutsy performances by Taylor, he made me change my opinion on him. Im honored to have someone like that be the face of the program and lead us. Then the way he played and the toughness he showed against Georgia just put the icing on the cake for me.

The kid works his ass off and takes so much criticism from fans (including me at times) for not only his play, but his personality, leadership and public speaking. He doesn't deserve that when hes given his all for this state and program. Get well soon kid and hope you are able to take the field for Senior Day and possibly before.

• Fire 2

1. Martinez would be at least the 2nd best QB to ever play at Wisconsin (Considering Wilson played one season).... So there's that....

2. Does this "new to winning" arrogance of some Wisconsin fans remind anyone else of Missouri/Kansas St.?

3. Quit trolling a Nebraska board and enjoy the past three Rose bowl appearances Wisconsin fans, because as long as Urban is at OSU you aren't sniffing another one for a long, long time....