Janovich

Miami seems to rake in multiple teammates from Miami northwestern a bunch. There was the famous Tallahassee Five, that all would have came here if Bo succeeded Solich, and other cases. Although duo teammates are far more common, its more common than you'd think. Just saying

Boy this thread got detailed ubber fast.

None came North- Im very familiar with the Miami NW kids, they all stayed at home in Miami

Tallahassee- all stayed south

The quote was 3 DI guys from SEC country on same team, all RUNNING BOS DEFENSE, coming here

That combination simply doesnt exist in real life, in ghost UFO land yes, in real life no

HS teams DONT RUN BOS DEFENSE, you cant buy a book or DVD on it, he isnt out giving seminars on how to run it and HS teams even if they wanted to- dont have the PRACTICE TIME, talent to execute it, or coaching ability to teach it in REAL LIFE. This is really a very silly "debate"

If any HS teams really did run Bos defense (they dont), the 3 together on one team arent leaving SEC country together to attend NU

Well once again your opinion is backed up by nothing more than history and opinion. Granted it doesnt happen much. But again I ask, why cant Nebraska or any other school for that matter, attempt something like this? The answer cannot be you just disagree. If the SEC supremacy is going to end anytime soon it starts with recruiting. Show these kids were not araid to come south to make serious offers. How isoffering 2-3 teamates with legit talent anything but serious?

Fine, no HS runs Bos defense! Got it! Again let me reword it. Players that dont have to be position switched upon arrival. Honestly that part doesnt matter.

Its not impossible.

Yep all those guys who spent millions of $$ and thousands of hours of time searching for the Loch Ness monster- have had a lot of success. Finding something that doesnt exist :D

Real wise investment of scarce resources- that's what I want the NU staff doing right there- chasing ghosts

Why do you feel the need to make everything personal?

You posted literally a day or so ago a story of Bo extending the olive branch in Florida. Correct me if Im wrong but isnt that SEC country. Why is it impossinle to have a coach down there who Pelini has a good relationship with, call up and say "Hey got a couple of guys on defense who wanna go to school together and academics are a priority, come take a look."

Miami seems to rake in multiple teammates from Miami northwestern a bunch. There was the famous Tallahassee Five, that all would have came here if Bo succeeded Solich, and other cases. Although duo teammates are far more common, its more common than you'd think. Just saying

Boy this thread got detailed ubber fast.

None came North- Im very familiar with the Miami NW kids, they all stayed at home in Miami

Tallahassee- all stayed south

The quote was 3 DI guys from SEC country on same team, all RUNNING BOS DEFENSE, coming here

That combination simply doesnt exist in real life, in ghost UFO land yes, in real life no

HS teams DONT RUN BOS DEFENSE, you cant buy a book or DVD on it, he isnt out giving seminars on how to run it and HS teams even if they wanted to- dont have the PRACTICE TIME, talent to execute it, or coaching ability to teach it in REAL LIFE. This is really a very silly "debate"

If any HS teams really did run Bos defense (they dont), the 3 together on one team arent leaving SEC country together to attend NU

Didn't Paul just say that one of them ended up here?

Well once again your opinion is backed up by nothing more than history and opinion. Granted it doesnt happen much. But again I ask, why cant Nebraska or any other school for that matter, attempt something like this? The answer cannot be you just disagree. If the SEC supremacy is going to end anytime soon it starts with recruiting. Show these kids were not araid to come south to make serious offers. How isoffering 2-3 teamates with legit talent anything but serious?

Fine, no HS runs Bos defense! Got it! Again let me reword it. Players that dont have to be position switched upon arrival. Honestly that part doesnt matter.

Its not impossible.

It's impossible. And all three what?...magically start as freshman for 4 straight years and get every tackle, sack, fumble, and defensive TD? That's INSANE. no no. Actually, it's impossible.

jmfb has started about 8 threads this week just doing educational X & O stuff. Good topics and a good chance to learn football 101. He is a scoatch insufferable but he isn't ignorant, that's for sure.

But what you're suggesting (hell, even geting 3 players AT ALL to go to same school who can ACTUALLY PLAY) is impossible.

Im really not interested in arguing with two people. Perhaps my original post was a touch over zealous but thats the hopeful fan in me. Two guys, not at all impossible. Just because history dictates otherwise, a fact it does not make for future possibilities. Your telling me its never gonna happen a couple of guys want to continue playing together at the next level? Ok. Cool, enjoy your opinion, enjoy the thread. I really feel compelled to leave it at that.

Once again changing things- lying- since the original post was so ridiculous

This is what he said:

2- THREE kids all from the same team

SEC Country

All running BOS DEFENSE

SInce no one in HS is running Bos defense- that makes it a zero-1,000,000 shot.

Not to mention the impossibility of the other 2 combined with the third

Definitely something our staff ought to get right on- wise use of their time :sarcasm

Seriously? Do you even know how to climb off your tower and read my comment. No freaking sh#t thats what I said originally. If you would bother to read above I conceeded the original idea to be improbable and revised the idea to a more reasonable suggestion. How is that a lie? You wan a real lie? Here:

jmfb doesnt get off on being an ass to people

• Fire 1