What we do Best/Worst

Redux

What do you think Nebraskas biggest strength and weakness is?

For me their biggest strength has to be developing RBs. Weve seen some great performances under Bo with guys that some may argue wouldnt be 3rd string at other schools. Its a position of strength and depth, has been since Bo arrived.

Weakness, recruiting the impact defensive player. Although with the talent on hand now, that could become a strength.

I'd agree w/ you on the RBs, and with the exception of this year Bo has a stellar track record of developing NFL caliber CBs. We should be able to recruit those two positions with little effort. I'd also throw in Bo's evaluation/recruitment of JUCO players. If you look back at our top players over the last 5 years most of the big names were JUCO transfers. Very few of them didn't end up starters, with most being stars.

I think our biggest weakness in the last few years has been roster management. Oversigning 3-4 guys a year brings in an entire extra recruiting class every 5 years. Undersigning be 3-4 a year has an equally negative impact. We see it when we play top teams.

I'd agree w/ you on the RBs, and with the exception of this year Bo has a stellar track record of developing NFL caliber CBs. We should be able to recruit those two positions with little effort. I'd also throw in Bo's evaluation/recruitment of JUCO players. If you look back at our top players over the last 5 years most of the big names were JUCO transfers. Very few of them didn't end up starters, with most being stars.

I think our biggest weakness in the last few years has been roster management. Oversigning 3-4 guys a year brings in an entire extra recruiting class every 5 years. Undersigning be 3-4 a year has an equally negative impact. We see it when we play top teams.

SJB not an NFL caliber CB?

Im a touch confused as well. I feel SJB has really come along nicely, Ciante too.

Im a touch confused as well. I feel SJB has really come along nicely, Ciante too.

Honestly, SJB has the potential to be better than any other cb Bo has produced. Can't even think of a part of the game he struggles at right now. Should be a lock for 1st round pick.

Hes looked solid this year. 4 picks in 5 games. It seemed like Scheelhause was afraid to throw his way.

I have been telling my friend this. It isn't that SJB is a phenomenal cover corner that makes him good, it is the price you could pay for throwing his way. I believe he has or is becoming the next Prince Amukamara where people would rather avoid him altogether than try and test him and get burned for it.

• Fire 1

Hes looked solid this year. 4 picks in 5 games. It seemed like Scheelhause was afraid to throw his way.

I have been telling my friend this. It isn't that SJB is a phenomenal cover corner that makes him good, it is the price you could pay for throwing his way. I believe he has or is becoming the next Prince Amukamara where people would rather avoid him altogether than try and test him and get burned for it.

You haven't told me sh#t :P

yep.. what the hell I meant he is a NFL caliber CB. Writing on a message board after taking a zanny bar = bad idea

yes he is NFL caliber. Im editing my xanax t message I wrote yesterday

Here I go again with an edit, man I was in lala land. Is there another way to edit all your drunk or druged posts all at once

didn't a aready.....this is just embarrassing as hell. I kept nodding out from the zanny and keep writing stupid sh#t. didnt realize it till today

yep

didn't a aready

Sweet posts bro

• Fire 1