Hypothetical

Keeping Bo around will only bring us closer to a 6 or 7 win season than a conference championship.

Seriously? The facts so far say otherwise, because we've played in 3 conference championships and have not won less than 9 games.

I think the 9 game "winning streak" will be gone this year, but I'd be more happy with 8 wins if the losses were truly competitive. Too many blow outs on TV mixed in with an annual loss to a lesser team like what happened yesterday.

Keeping Bo around will only bring us closer to a 6 or 7 win season than a conference championship.

Seriously? The facts so far say otherwise, because we've played in 3 conference championships and have not won less than 9 games.

I think the 9 game "winning streak" will be gone this year, but I'd be more happy with 8 wins if the losses were truly competitive. Too many blow outs on TV mixed in with an annual loss to a lesser team like what happened yesterday.

our candy ass schedule should guarantee 9 wins....doubtful now.

Beck will have a couple gamers at qb who should fit what he wants to do next year...I think that will play into any decision made by the donors of substance. I expect to see SOMETHING done with the defensive coaching staff, not sure what, but something. They're already addressing what they perceive is a recruiting deficiency, although I'm not sure how that will work if we can't recruit Texas,Okie, and the Missouri Tigers are on fire?? Do BIG territory kids want to come here? Holtz seems to think so. I don't see it as our current players being terrible but more as a depth problem...we appear to be thinning in areas and maybe it's just me but there seem to be a bunch of guys playing with minor injuries....although only the NSA, players, and staff know the truth about that.

I don't see Bo getting fired this year, but this is flummoxing....I'm flummoxed. I had hoped this year we might have the kind of DB's we had in 2010,that's the most flummoxing of all.

I honestly hope it doesn't come down to just record.

I think that the program has simply hit a ceiling under the current staff, not sure if its even entirely their fault, they are who they are so to speak.

People talk a lot about players progressing and getting better, and rarely about coaches doing it. I think that just like a player who has physically hit his ceiling and is as good as he will ever get, this coaching staff has done that, and they are maxed out.

We need to thank Bo for brining us out of the abyss and move on to someone who can take us from fighting to be top 20 to fighting to be top 5.

I can't see another school, aside from maybe a mid-major, having any interest whatsoever in Bo as a head coach. Given the pathetic state of his defense, I think the fiction that he's a defensive guru has also been exposed. So I'm not seeing him having a lot of options.

Regardless, it's well past time to pull the plug.

The only way he stays is if he fires basically his entire coaching staff, hires some guys that know what the hell they're doing, and he allows them to do their job instead of being a control freak and trying to control everything. He needs to go at least 8-4 if not 9-3 and must win the bowl game. Simple as that....................I still think anything short of a conference championship is a complete failure with this schedule. Insane...........

Keeping Bo around will only bring us closer to a 6 or 7 win season than a conference championship. I really think whatever Bo had when he first came here he has just lost it. Ever since his manhood was clipped after the Texas A&M game

He acts like a guy that knows it could be over. Year one or two he'd be pretty mad about a loss like this and fired up, the last two seasons he just looks befuddled and resigned to the fact that it will continue. Maybe he realizes he's better suited and much happier as a Coordinator.

The only way we beat sparty is if their offense completely tanks, which is possible, but they've got a decent running back. I'd hand it to him 60 times if I was lined up across from us. The wheels are about to completely fall off for the rest of this season. This team is soft and doesn't have the psyche to deal with these issues. They're too busy feeling sorry for themselves to dig deep and use this as motivation. I hope they prove me wrong, but I seriously doubt it.