ESPN College Football Final Verdict: Should Bo Pelini be fired?

Nobody

The biggest question I have is what coach will come here...that has credentials? I can tell you that if I was a coach with credentials and the previous coach was fired after 9-10 games each year I would definitely hesitate. Davis is correct that the Nebraska job is not what it used to be. Is this because of the past three coaches (Solich, Callahan, and Pelini)? I would be good with Bo staying IF he looks at bringing in a big name or an up and coming name for the d-coordinator. Watching them yesterday live was embarrassing...the Gopher fans around me were in shock how bad we were playing. What is funny though, is most of the Gopher fans see this as a HUGE upset. The conversations I was having yesterday during and after the game shed some light on how bad our defense is.

Anyways, back to my initial question...give some names that would be legitimate candidates that would come here to coach.

There are plenty, I assure you. Here's a list I've come up with, and I'm sure there are more that I've forgotten. Not to mention that that I highly doubt this team will achieve 9 wins this year.

Chris Petersen

Gary Patterson

Mark Richt

Tim DeRuyter

Bobby Petrino

Mike Riley

Craig Bohl

Scott Frost

Kirby Smart

Art Briles

Al Golden

Greg Schiano

Charlie Strong

Jon Gruden

Dan Mullen

Jim Tressel

Dave Doeren

Terry Bowden

I could list a bunch of coaches too. Doesn't mean any of them have any interest in coaching here. But by all means, just keep throwing sh#t against the wall and hope it'll stick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxW4a7fUdbk

lolz @ where the video stops.... I think we can all fill in the blanks. If you need them filled in, just know that there are expletives involved.

...And if we aren't the job that we used to be, then does that mean we wait till its worse? or do we pull the trigger at the end of the season, asap?

Damn it, why did I play this? Now I'm going to spend the next week cleaning spit off the inside of my monitor.

• Fire 1

The biggest question I have is what coach will come here...that has credentials? I can tell you that if I was a coach with credentials and the previous coach was fired after 9-10 games each year I would definitely hesitate. Davis is correct that the Nebraska job is not what it used to be. Is this because of the past three coaches (Solich, Callahan, and Pelini)? I would be good with Bo staying IF he looks at bringing in a big name or an up and coming name for the d-coordinator. Watching them yesterday live was embarrassing...the Gopher fans around me were in shock how bad we were playing. What is funny though, is most of the Gopher fans see this as a HUGE upset. The conversations I was having yesterday during and after the game shed some light on how bad our defense is.

Anyways, back to my initial question...give some names that would be legitimate candidates that would come here to coach.

There are plenty, I assure you. Here's a list I've come up with, and I'm sure there are more that I've forgotten. Not to mention that that I highly doubt this team will achieve 9 wins this year.

Chris Petersen

Gary Patterson

Mark Richt

Tim DeRuyter

Bobby Petrino

Mike Riley

Craig Bohl

Scott Frost

Kirby Smart

Art Briles

Al Golden

Greg Schiano

Charlie Strong

Jon Gruden

Dan Mullen

Jim Tressel

Dave Doeren

Terry Bowden

I could list a bunch of coaches too. Doesn't mean any of them have any interest in coaching here. But by all means, just keep throwing sh#t against the wall and hope it'll stick.

take out Peterson, Patterson, Richt, Petrino, Bohl, Briles, Golden, Gruden, Tressel, Bowden. Most would not come here, some are cheats, and some just aren't strong enough to be here

Chris Petersen - not realistic (VERY Realistic)

Gary Patterson - not realistic (ehhhh)

Mark Richt - REALLY not realistic (Realistic)

Tim DeRuyter - not a big enough name (No thank you)

Bobby Petrino - a trainwreck in waiting (Agree)

Mike Riley - meh (Agree)

Craig Bohl - I'd just like to hear his response to the offer (No)

Scott Frost - hiring him is like trying to nail a hot ex-g/f (Good example; will come if offered)

Kirby Smart - not sure (No thank you)

Art Briles - he's a king where he is (Top money speaks)

Al Golden - maybe (Intrigued by this thought)

Greg Schiano - hell no, he's a horrible coach (NO)

Charlie Strong - Don't think he'd come here (Top 3 choice; Unlikely)

Jon Gruden - seriously? (He will not come)

Dan Mullen - maybe (No)

Jim Tressel - Houston Nutt in a sweater vest (Pretty sure he can't coach in NCAA until 2016?)

Dave Doeren - would him coming here make a difference? (Realistic, would not mind)

Terry Bowden - not likely

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxW4a7fUdbk

lolz @ where the video stops.... I think we can all fill in the blanks. If you need them filled in, just know that there are expletives involved.

...And if we aren't the job that we used to be, then does that mean we wait till its worse? or do we pull the trigger at the end of the season, asap?

Damn it, why did I play this? Now I'm going to spend the next week cleaning spit off the inside of my monitor.

Yeah, that was pretty good

At this point I just sort of feel sorry for Holtz. Someone needs to convince him to retire from television.

If you don't like Lou, you can always change the channel to Fox Sports 1 and watch Regis.

I don't watch either channel.

Which is why I was kind of stunned by how bad he has gotten. I genuinely feel sorry for the guy.