Get it over with

All I am hearing is fire BO fire BO Fire BO. I understand that we have not won national titles, or conference titles. But at least we are in the confr. title games. But hey fire him. Lets get a coach in here and watch what he does. In 3 to 5 years everyone will want to fire that coach. To bad we are a football nation that has to WIN NOW, maybe we should cheat at recruiting. Maybe we need to go on probation. Maybe we just need to be happy that we are in Title confr. games, and hopefully get to a BCS game if we can win a title. We aint been on probation and we we don't cheat. I understand we have lost games that we should not lose. But so do some of the best teams in the nation loose to teams they shouldn't. Mich to a div II team. Hey maybe we need to hit rock bottom with a new coach to value what we have had. We (Nebraska) can't get no great coach, because of money. Ne will not pay big dollars.Coach Bo is doing his best to teach young redshirts and freshman to play at this level. But what the heck Fire him get it over with. Make Husker nation happy.

All I am hearing is fire BO fire BO Fire BO. I understand that we have not won national titles, or conference titles. But at least we are in the confr. title games. But hey fire him. Lets get a coach in here and watch what he does. In 3 to 5 years everyone will want to fire that coach. To bad we are a football nation that has to WIN NOW, maybe we should cheat at recruiting. Maybe we need to go on probation. Maybe we just need to be happy that we are in Title confr. games, and hopefully get to a BCS game if we can win a title. We aint been on probation and we we don't cheat. I understand we have lost games that we should not lose. But so do some of the best teams in the nation loose to teams they shouldn't. Mich to a div II team. Hey maybe we need to hit rock bottom with a new coach to value what we have had. We (Nebraska) can't get no great coach, because of money. Ne will not pay big dollars.Coach Bo is doing his best to teach young redshirts and freshman to play at this level. But what the heck Fire him get it over with. Make Husker nation happy.

Bo, is that you?