2013-2014 NBA Discussion Thread

Most people disagree with me when I say that OKC should trade Westbrook away for either a quality big man or a couple of above average players. He just doesn't compliment Durant well at all.

I will agree with you 100% on this. Reggie Jackson is more than capable of starting at PG and Westbrick proves time and time again that he has no idea what the difference between a good or bad shot is. Saw a stat that he was the first player in NBA history I believe to have 30 pts 10 reb and 10 ast while missing 20+ shots. Durant also needs to demand the ball more but Westbrook can be traded and I think it makes the Thunder better.

I can't stand Russel Westbrook. Durant would be so much better off without him if you ask me.

Totally agreed. Cry baby Westbrook needs to arrange plastic surgery by removing smart ass smile.

nicholson-joker-gore_compare1.jpg

Russel Westbrook ??

And after Randolph was banned for game 7, I'm convinced NBA is rigged. Skinny Silver can't let their darling Thunder get eliminated. No appeal ??

The Heat will play the Nets in the Division semifinals. They haven't beat the Nets the entire season. Who's rooting for a Washington-Brooklyn Eastern Conference Finals?

I sort of want the Heat to make it to the finals again, just to see the Spurs beat them down.

Many have called him the best center in the game the last couple years:

Roy Hibbert is 1st starting center with 2 games of 0 pts, 0 reb in single postseason since starters first tracked in 1970 (@eliassports)

It's one thing to not score but if you're 7+ feet tall and can't get a rebound??!?!?! In the NBA you can stand there doing nothing and have several hit you in the head with no offensive players around.