Wow, I missed a lot while I was at work. People speculated at all the dastardly things we wouldn't be surprised about Carl being guilty of, made fun of the appearance of a tangentially related lady, and debated U.S. drug policy all in one thread.

You still have to walk yourself through this.

It means Carl Pelini was at a party where someone saw him smoking dope, and that someone decided to report the incident to someone at the University because.....they didn't find it befitting of the head coach. A player, perhaps? An alum? And the University official (or officials? or an ad hoc board?) saw no need to warn Pelini that this incident (on top of other incidents?) had been observed and was not to be repeated. It was grounds for immediate mid-season dismissal, drawing even more attention and embarrasment to all parties, including FAU.

Still don't get the cop cars showing up either, unless they anticipated some unpleasantness.

Guy makes a ton of money, at least in relation to the majority of us.

Want to smoke weed? Buy it, and have a party at your house with people that you know aren't going to rat you out. Otherwise, you're just setting yourself up. Ask Bo about how well doing something outside the confines of your house that doesn't come across well works.

play_e_henderson11_400.jpg

@mattyports

#FAU source, stating what is becoming clearer by the second: "This will not be a fun next 48 hours." Calls situation "ugly."

How-Rude-Stephanie-Full-House.gif

I mean, she was a cheerleader. I wouldn't kick her out of bed...

Well...her mouth looks kind of big...

It's going to be really interesting WTH is going on.

I'll have to check back later, Sky Sports is televising the USA vs Cook Islands rugby league game. Probably won't take too long before I lose interest in that one ;)

i thought the usa only played union rules?