Hoke's First Loss At The Big House

CONGRATS. FIRE BORGES. I'M f'ing DONE WITH THIS bullsh#t. BASKETBALL TIME.

Hang in there Blue....at least you have BB to look forward to...when we suck at FB, we got nothing here in Lincoln.....

nothing? Hmm...

Men's Basketball

Men's Baseball

Wrestling

Women's Basketball

Women's Volleyball

Women's Softball

Not sure about you, but I actually enjoy watching more than just Husker Football. All these other sports above are games I try to watch or at least listen to. We definitely have more than just football here, and those sports we didn't excel in 5 years ago, we have taken leaps and bounds in. Most recently Baseball and Basketball.

CONGRATS. FIRE BORGES. I'M f'ing DONE WITH THIS bullsh#t. BASKETBALL TIME.

Hang in there Blue....at least you have BB to look forward to...when we suck at FB, we got nothing here in Lincoln.....

nothing? Hmm...

Men's Basketball

Men's Baseball

Wrestling

Women's Basketball

Women's Volleyball

Women's Softball

Not sure about you, but I actually enjoy watching more than just Husker Football. All these other sports above are games I try to watch or at least listen to. We definitely have more than just football here, and those sports we didn't excel in 5 years ago, we have taken leaps and bounds in. Most recently Baseball and Basketball.

When's bowling season?

So I'm missing the point of the OP. Are we supposed to give you a +1 for creating the thread?

maybe hoke? or the big house?

Made it immediately after the win to acknowledge the accomplishment, which the trip was really the only thing that was needed to be said. Guess the +1 is for the team and their accomplishment. Errrr...yeah, I'm going with that.