I saw lots of Husker fans at the airport traveling to Lincoln

ohiohusker

um why?

Dude, you've had several of these snarky posts in several threads. Instead of being smart about it why don't you add to the conversation and say something positive about what she's seen? Or you can choose to not respond at all......................that's ALWAYS an option.

That's cool to hear ohiohusker..........hopefully all of them including you see something great on Saturday and a chance to take control of the division. :thumbs

Landlord goes to Ann Arbor and all of a sudden, he's a jerk. Must be Michigan.

• Fire 4

um why?

Dude, you've had several of these snarky posts in several threads. Instead of being smart about it why don't you add to the conversation and say something positive about what she's seen? Or you can choose to not respond at all......................that's ALWAYS an option.

That's cool to hear ohiohusker..........hopefully all of them including you see something great on Saturday and a chance to take control of the division. :thumbs

THANK YOU

• Fire 1

um why?

Eh sorry guys, I was just genuinely confused - didn't know if we had a sporting event going on in Chicago or something.

I need a Snickers.

• Fire 1

um why?

Eh sorry guys, I was just genuinely confused - didn't know if we had a sporting event going on in Chicago or something.

I need a Snickers.

Perhaps some down time is in order. If only there were a new gaming console that you could spend hours playing today...if only... :)