Coordinators

So if you are Bo Pelini, do you fire Beck and Pap. Who do you go get? Maybe not specific names but the philosophy/scheme etc..

I will throw out the first 2 names

DC: Derek Mason, DC at Stanford

OC: Anyone from Wisconsin. Just get physicality back here in Lincoln!

Yes Derek Mason would come to a non 25 football program and leave a perennial top 10 team the last 4-5 years. F%#k it, give me some of the kool-aid you are drinking.

• Fire 1

So if you are Bo Pelini, do you fire Beck and Pap. Who do you go get? Maybe not specific names but the philosophy/scheme etc..

I will throw out the first 2 names

DC: Derek Mason, DC at Stanford

OC: Anyone from Wisconsin. Just get physicality back here in Lincoln!

Yes Derek Mason would come to a non 25 football program and leave a perennial top 10 team the last 4-5 years. F%#k it, give me some of the kool-aid you are drinking.

Money talks. Venables left OU for Clemson in a lateral move. Just got a pay raise.

I fire Bo. Things are subpar because of Bo not the coordinators.

Doesn't matter who the ACs are, the HC keeps them accountable. Bo hasn't gotten the job done. Enough of the scapegoating.

Yep that Bo Pelini just can't hang on to the ball. If it weren't for him we wouldn't have had a turnover.

We've been negative TO margin 5 out of 6 years under Bo. -28 in TO margin in his 6 years. Sloppy. Don't pretend it's just one game.

Why the hell would you make a thread like this?

Our coordinators did a fine job today - Beck had a solid, creative, fundamental gameplan that moved the football better than anyone against the best defense in the nation. Papuchis' defense got what should have been plenty of stops against a good offense, but was put in a near impossible position too many times.

If you want to fire our coordinators, this is one of the last games to use as incentive for it.

• Fire 2

I fire Bo. Things are subpar because of Bo not the coordinators.

Doesn't matter who the ACs are, the HC keeps them accountable. Bo hasn't gotten the job done. Enough of the scapegoating.

Whether it is Bo or his coordinators matters not. Either way, Bo is responsible... he hired them. He is the boss. The buck stops with Bo.