Ameer Abdullah Career Stat Watch

Mav, where will he likely end up?

Had a terrible time trying to find any numbers. Finally found a list here but it doesn't have AA updated and it doesn't quite sync with the above statement. I'm guessing the difference is whether bowl games from years back count in the total or not. If you go to the full FBS list on that site, AA is updated and at #65. Another 1,000 yards would put him in the overall Top 20 and pass Ron Dayne for #1 all time in the B1G. Pretty impressive.

• Fire 1

Had a terrible time trying to find any numbers. Finally found a list here but it doesn't have AA updated and it doesn't quite sync with the above statement. I'm guessing the difference is whether bowl games from years back count in the total or not. If you go to the full FBS list on that site, AA is updated and at #65. Another 1,000 yards would put him in the overall Top 20 and pass Ron Dayne for #1 all time in the B1G. Pretty impressive.

Thanks.

After the Miami game, he needed 939 APY to tie Ron Dayne for all time B1G. After last night's game, he should be around 700 now.

I was at every home game during Rozier's seasons. He made some fantastic plays for sure. Amazing plays. Breathtaking plays.

But A.A. amazes on almost every single run. I don't even have any more words to describe it. He simply does something every carry that is "beyond".

I'm prejudiced for sure, because I'm a lifelong, red to the core Husker fan. But Ameer is elite.

The 208-yard effort was Abdullah’s fourth career 200-yard rushing game and third of the 2014 season. The four 200-yard rushing games ties Abdullah with Ahman Green for the second-most in NU history, trailing Mike Rozier’s seven career 200-yard rushing games. Abdullah also notched a 200-yard game against the Illini for the second straight season, after posting 225 yards last season. The three 200-yard games this season are tied for the second most in a season, trailing Rozier’s four 200-yard games in his 1983 Heisman season. It was also Abdullah’s 21st career 100-yard rushing game, the second-most in Nebraska history, trailing only Mike Rozier’s 26 100-yard rushing games. Abdullah was tied with Ahman Green (20) coming into tonight’s game.

they were wise to sit him at 22 carries, but my god he could have easily gotten 300 rushing yards against illinois. he had 100 yards rushing in the first gd qtr.

I agree, he should be well-rested heading into East Lansing. He actually had 127 in the First Qtr (on pace for 508!). Post-game, Bo said Ameer could have got 400 if they wanted! :lol:

they were wise to sit him at 22 carries, but my god he could have easily gotten 300 rushing yards against illinois. he had 100 yards rushing in the first gd qtr.

I agree, he should be well-rested heading into East Lansing. He actually had 127 in the First Qtr (on pace for 508!). Post-game, Bo said Ameer could have got 400 if they wanted! :lol:

Glad they put him in late to bump him over the 200 mark. I think Bo is very much on board w/ this Heisman run...