Ameer Abdullah Career Stat Watch

Ameer passed Ahman Green tonight and now has the 2nd most rushing yards (4001 career yds) in Husker history. Mike Rozier is 1st with 4780 yds.

In other words, he needs 129 yd/game over the next 6 games (5 regular season plus a bowl as Huskers became bowl eligible tonight).

If they get to the B1G championship, Ameer needs 111 yd/game over the next 7 games.

Ameer passed Ahman Green tonight and now has the 2nd most rushing yards (4001 career yds) in Husker history. Mike Rozier is 1st with 4780 yds.

In other words, he needs 129 yd/game over the next 6 games (5 regular season plus a bowl as Huskers became bowl eligible tonight).

If they get to the B1G championship, Ameer needs 111 yd/game over the next 7 games.

So that means AA needs to average 155.8 ypg to match Rozier's 4780 during the regular season.

129.8 ypg to match with a bowl game

111.3 ypg to match with a CCG and bowl game

Doesn't look likely for the regular season, but definitely a possibility during the post season.

So AA needs 780 yards to pass Rozier.

Since the Huskers are now bowl eligible, he needs to average 130 yards per game to do this.

He needs to average 111 per game if the Huskers make it to the CCG and a bowl or 1st playoff game

He needs to average 98 per game if the Huskers make the CCG plus 1 playoff game and the NCG

I think we witness history this year with him.

• Fire 1

Since the Huskers are now bowl eligible, he needs to average 130 yards per game to do this.

He needs to average 111 per game if the Huskers make it to the CCG and a bowl or 1st playoff game

He needs to average 98 per game if the Huskers make the CCG plus 1 playoff game and the NCG

I think he keeps lowering the average needed. Im thinking he rips off a couple more 200 yd games.

It's like deja vu all over again.