Perlman speaks on Pelini

C N Red

lol

such mad

Harvey shouldn't have to comment on this, but was asked about it on a radio show and basically repeated what Shawn Eichorst's policy has always been, which is not to comment on coaches during the season. Keep in mind the administrators voiced their support for Bo before the season, and after audio gate, came out with a statement saying it was a settled issue. What more do you want?

I may vacillate back and forth on Bo, but Perlman is "the man" and I've got this disease called stickittothemanitis. Harvey needs to stick to administrating and pencil pushing and leave football stuff to people who may have actually participated in a sport at least once in their lives.

Uh no, I didn't listen to the link. Didn't feel it was necessary to stickittotheman.

Harvey we need to evaluate you on the progress of the academics at UNL. Since you became Chancellor we've not gained any ground on any sort of university rankings list and we've lost our AAU status, which hurts the school's academic reputation

Harvey's been a tremendous asset to the university as a whole, so this is funny. And it's clearly based only on feeling that he might not support Bo very much, something which may very well prove to be fears unfounded....as opposed to based on any actual, objective consideration of the job he's done as Chancellor.

Bo is taking heat because of Bo, nobody else. If he wants less heat, all he has to do is win and it'll evaporate.

• Fire 2

Harvey we need to evaluate you on the progress of the academics at UNL. Since you became Chancellor we've not gained any ground on any sort of university rankings list and we've lost our AAU status, which hurts the school's academic reputation

Harvey's been a tremendous asset to the university as a whole, so this is funny. And it's clearly based only on feeling that he might not support Bo very much, something which may very well prove to be fears unfounded....as opposed to based on any actual, objective consideration of the job he's done as Chancellor.

Bo is taking heat because of Bo, nobody else. If he wants less heat, all he has to do is win and it'll evaporate.

Exactly. Bo basically has been trolling for a vote of confidence in the last three interviews he's done for newspapers.

Exactly. Bo basically has been trolling for a vote of confidence in the last three interviews he's done for newspapers.

Pelini's vote of confidence most likely comes from his communication with Eichorst. The media has their own agenda.

Harvey is still useless until someone shows me facts he has helped the University. Moving to the B1G doesnt count considering I believe TO was the main force behind that. And as said above its ridiculous we lost AAU status. Total ineptness.

You do realize that Harvey Perlman was not responsible for Nebraska getting the boot from the AAU, right?

http://chronicle.com...-Debate/127364/

• Fire 2

Harvey is still useless until someone shows me facts he has helped the University. Moving to the B1G doesnt count considering I believe TO was the main force behind that. And as said above its ridiculous we lost AAU status. Total ineptness.

You do realize that Harvey Perlman was not responsible for Nebraska getting the boot from the AAU, right?

http://chronicle.com...-Debate/127364/

but he was responsible for this:

TommyLeeGoesToCollege.jpg

• Fire 2