***Official Nebraska vs Iowa Game Thread***

Foppa

I just don't know. I really like to think Bo could do it. I want Bo to do it. I just don't know any more.

exactly my sentiments now

The ONLY way I can see Bo having any chance to keep his job is to get rid of some his coaching staff and bringing in coaches with experience. Outside of that, I don't have a good feeling about his future

• Fire 1

I like Bo Pelini, I've supported him & this staff, but I think we all can see & read the writing on the wall, so serious question...

Does Bo coach the bowl game?

I agree...I just posed a similar question earlier. I see no reason to keep him around for the bowl game. Let's start the coaching search ASAP because we'll be in competition with many other teams for a top coach.

And more

@slmandel: Yes, yes and yes. RT @PaulSmejkal: @slmandel is Bo done? Should Bo be done? Can NE do better? The last ? is the key in my opinion

Could Nebraska have attracted Gary Anderson from Utah State? I think the answer is a resounding "Yes," and he is kicking ass at Wisconsin. That's precisely the sort of hire we are capable of making and need: A proven head coach at a lower conference.