***Official Nebraska vs Iowa Game Thread***

Foppa

The worst part of this game was pelinis halftime comment and especially hitting the ref in the face with his hat. We're I the ref I would have ejected him. I've been a pelini supporter but I don't know what to think now, I think stuff like that tarnishes your brand alot

I thought the same thing. The sideline reporter was only doing his job. As far as the ref incident I can understand why Bo was irate, but as a head coach you just cannot swing in the ref's face. That will be flagged every single time.

I just don't know. I really like to think Bo could do it. I want Bo to do it. I just don't know any more.

exactly my sentiments now

The ONLY way I can see Bo having any chance to keep his job is to get rid of some his coaching staff and bringing in coaches with experience. Outside of that, I don't have a good feeling about his future

this would be my ideal situation. Keep Bo at the helm. Hire a competent DC who is in charge of D (Pelini obviously could give some input, but not run the show on D).

I like Bo Pelini, I've supported him & this staff, but I think we all can see & read the writing on the wall, so serious question...

Does Bo coach the bowl game?

I agree...I just posed a similar question earlier. I see no reason to keep him around for the bowl game. Let's start the coaching search ASAP because we'll be in competition with many other teams for a top coach.

If he's out, he's out tomorrow. Have to get a new coach in ASAP and restart recruiting.

I just don't know. I really like to think Bo could do it. I want Bo to do it. I just don't know any more.

exactly my sentiments now

The ONLY way I can see Bo having any chance to keep his job is to get rid of some his coaching staff and bringing in coaches with experience. Outside of that, I don't have a good feeling about his future

I think this is what should be done. He needs to bring in some good assistants or leave with the current ones. Starting Monday.