***Official Nebraska vs Iowa Game Thread***

Foppa

Stepping on throats would never see a call like that from our side

Whatever!! Your pissed about a 5 yard bootleg with 3:30 to go? You have a defense, stop them.

Go home and count your NC trophies troll....funny how you get all uppity with one win since 81....and to top it all off...Iowa will be an afterthought again next year. You won today, congratulations...but you are still Iowa and for that I pity you....

Actually I was complaining that pelini would never do that as it's oft been noted our teams have no killer instinct. Way to assume tho

Iowa 26 players in the NFL Neb 23 (Unless you want to count Incognito as your own) then it's 24. Just another stat that your program isn't what you think it is.

Pulling out stats like that is about as relevant as us showing you up in consecutive sellouts and Academic All-Americans determining today's performance and/or state of our programs. However, if you'd like to start playing that game we'd at least be able to beat you at something today.

Iowa 26 players in the NFL Neb 23 (Unless you want to count Incognito as your own) then it's 24. Just another stat that your program isn't what you think it is.

Are you kidding me with this crap? You are either trying to get rise out people (for no other reason than to be a d--k) , or you are completely unaware that most NU fans already realize the status of the program. One win in 30 years and the idiots come out of the woodwork. :facepalm: