***Official Nebraska vs Iowa Game Thread***

Foppa

Just a total meltdown at home on senior day when everyone is watching on national TV. Tired of excuses, tired of hoping for next year, tired of being insulted by the coaching staff despite the support the majority of this fan base puts forth, tired of recruiting being an afterthought etc.

This coach and staff are toxic, they don't want to be here and we don't need them. I've said before a lateral move doesn't make sense but I've changed my mind. I want this staff of crybaby arrogant a$$hole$ fired.

Praying for a press conference tomorrow...

• Fire 1

Great day for the Hawkeyes on the recruiting front. Lots of high school kids not in school today decided Iowa City would be a better place than Lincoln! Go HAWKS!

Did you understand the meaning of your username when you created it? Or are you concussed?

He's got 69 in his name. He's either really old or he's a friggen troll.

The worst part of this game was pelinis halftime comment and especially hitting the ref in the face with his hat. We're I the ref I would have ejected him. I've been a pelini supporter but I don't know what to think now, I think stuff like that tarnishes your brand alot

I thought the same thing. The sideline reporter was only doing his job. As far as the ref incident I can understand why Bo was irate, but as a head coach you just cannot swing in the ref's face. That will be flagged every single time.

I'm sure the behavior/conduct issues will be a prominent part of Eichorst's remarks in his press conference when he announces Bo's termination. And they should be.

Firing him for his demeanor would sure reduce the chatter about firing a 9 win coach (speaking of average, not necessarily this year)....

I think the loss to Iowa is a blessing in disguise. I hate having an average season as much as anybody but the projections had us in the Outback bowl versus LSU had we both won our final game. That being said, LSU would have hung 50 on us and we would have been laughed out of the stadium. Now, we'll be able to move to an average bowl against an average team that is on our level and we may be able to collect a 9th win in a disappointing season.

Just a total meltdown at home on senior day when everyone is watching on national TV. Tired of excuses, tired of hoping for next year, tired of being insulted by the coaching staff despite the support the majority of this fan base puts forth, tired of recruiting being an afterthought etc.

This coach and staff are toxic, they don't want to be here and we don't need them. I've said before a lateral move doesn't make sense but I've changed my mind. I want this staff of crybaby arrogant a$$hole$ fired.

Praying for a press conference tomorrow...

This. A million times this.

Stepping on throats would never see a call like that from our side

Whatever!! Your pissed about a 5 yard bootleg with 3:30 to go? You have a defense, stop them.

Go home and count your NC trophies troll....funny how you get all uppity with one win since 81....and to top it all off...Iowa will be an afterthought again next year. You won today, congratulations...but you are still Iowa and for that I pity you....