This needs to be Pelini's last game as our coach

SUPERBUNNY

media agenda? give me a break. bo has done nothing to garner support from the fans or media. that is his agenda. to create this baffling us vs. them mentality. and them includes everyone but the players and coaches.

I'm a fan and fully support Pelini. My caring level about media support is low. The job of the media is ratings and revenue.....not Husker football.

This isn't just about the media. Bo likes to throw tantrums at the media, referees, and fans. Let's not fool ourselves into thinking this is just about the media.

media agenda? give me a break. bo has done nothing to garner support from the fans or media. that is his agenda. to create this baffling us vs. them mentality. and them includes everyone but the players and coaches.

I'm a fan and fully support Pelini. My caring level about media support is low. The job of the media is ratings and revenue.....not Husker football.

This isn't just about the media. Bo likes to throw tantrums at the media, referees, and fans. Let's not fool ourselves into thinking this is just about the media.

Let me be clear. I could care less about Pelini's tantrums. Eichorst can address that if he feels it's an issue.

There are east coast coaches calling Bo an amateur punk right now.

How about a source or a link with those actual words?

Wow, you think that was a direct quote? I take responsibility for my bad attempt at humor. My points still stands. Coaches, especially of big-time programs and teams are under pressure everywhere. That goes with the territory. Pro coaches can win it all 1 year and be on the hot-seat the next.

I can't take it anymore! The interview and lack of class at the half. Yeah, it was a dumb question but for him to act like that is unreal. He obviously has no understanding of or intention to show any class. We deserve better! Then to follow it up with that display of sh#t on the sideline that cost his team 15 yards? I'm done with him! Un-effing-believeable the guy!

I hope you have some clone of TO/Bear Bryant growing in your basement, because who are you gonna get, that is better than Bo?

Dude, you have posted this like 5 times in different threads. It reads the only coaches better than Pelini, ever, were Tom Osborne and Bear Bryant.

Stop it.

Why, because the fire Bo crowd is quick to hang him, with no realistic options for replacement.

I'm using those two as an example.

Have a nice day...

• Fire 1

I can't take it anymore! The interview and lack of class at the half. Yeah, it was a dumb question but for him to act like that is unreal. He obviously has no understanding of or intention to show any class. We deserve better! Then to follow it up with that display of sh#t on the sideline that cost his team 15 yards? I'm done with him! Un-effing-believeable the guy!

I hope you have some clone of TO/Bear Bryant growing in your basement, because who are you gonna get, that is better than Bo?

Dude, you have posted this like 5 times in different threads. It reads the only coaches better than Pelini, ever, were Tom Osborne and Bear Bryant.

Stop it.

A check of the ranking shows there are approximately 30 coaches better than Pelini right now. Surely, one of them would come to NU for a fat raise.

And a contract buyout a few years later.

winner

I tend to believe Pelini doesn't hate the fans as a whole. He hates the minority that vocalize their displeasure and attack his players. Unfortunately, that minority has grown over the past few years and his players have had the pressure turned up on them. Don't think the players haven't heard it, even after they graduate...

https://twitter.com/...545685769887744

I know Bo can't worry about everything that anyone says but to see this come from our own fans.... it makes me fight harder to support Bo and the team. Crazy to think that people will actually write this stuff knowing that their names are attached to it and others can see how the "fans" who post it really are. Hope this dude gets a nice cold shoulder from co-workers/friends for his moronic comments.

Yeah, he thinks all the fans showing him support are just "great." (And he sounded so convincing about that too!)

Pelini's comments have more to do with the media agenda than anything else.

I'd really like to believe that. But I kind of feel like a jilted lover when hearing those statements in combination with that stupid audio tape coming out this year.

I'm long over that audio. And one reason Pelini was ranting was because of a media reporter.....well, actually two media reporters. Editorials sell more papers and advertising than news evidently.

Agreed, TheSker. If you're still hung up on the audio tape you need to check the transcript or listen to it again. Pelini said "eff" the fans who left early (as in they didn't deserve to see the comeback). He wasn't talking about the fans that stayed and supported the team.

Was the tape vulgar? Yes. Could if be offensive? Sure. Is the game of football typically full of offensive and vulgar behavior and words? Absolutely. For reference, see Ferentz yesterday after the off-setting penalties episode and the language he was using towards the refs. ABC only caught a few moments of it because they were hoping to see more of a reaction from Pelini instead. Seems to me that if a percieved mild-mannered coach like Ferentz would use that sort of language in a game, it gives reason to think that the behavior goes beyond just Bo and a handful of coaches in college football. The game is full of hot heads and heated exchanges, our coach is still a work in progress in regining in that fire. I'm not saying he shouldn't know better by now but the game is full of emotions and it's part of the reason young boys (and some girls) play the game.

Stop it.

Why, because the fire Bo crowd is quick to hang him, with no realistic options for replacement.

Have a nice day...

A coach that chokes has a knack for choking in the big game, practically inventing ridiculous new ways to lose games, has fielded a team that is tied for 119th in the nation in turnover margin after being 105th last year and embarrasses the program with his conduct...

We can sure as hell do better than that.

So for all of you that say he should be fired or gone, what is your recomendationn for replacement? I mean he has his issues but he has won 9 games a season for six years, what coach in his right mind would sign up to coach us if we fire a coach that wins 9 a season.

Lane Kiffin, of courser

Good one, you got me. but no i would trust him as far as i could throw my jeep

Stop it.

Have a nice day...

A coach that chokes has a knack for choking in the big game, practically inventing ridiculous new ways to lose games, has fielded a team that is tied for 119th in the nation in turnover margin after being 105th last year and embarrasses the program with his conduct...

Nick Saban choked on Saturday 3 or four times in one game he must be on the hot seat

Stop it.

Have a nice day...

then who?

So for all of you that say he should be fired or gone, what is your recomendationn for replacement? I mean he has his issues but he has won 9 games a season for six years, what coach in his right mind would sign up to coach us if we fire a coach that wins 9 a season.

not our job to find his replacement.

but if a coach is too afraid to follow in bo's footsteps, then we do not want that coach here.

Not saying it is our responsibilty to find a coach but many of us here are being armchair Quaterbacks saying "what should be done" with no reasonable solution or canidate for a coach. And I would blame one coach out that would stay away from us like the plague because of the way things are for Bo. I Think it would take a brave soul and a large contract to come here if Bo was to be let go