They are tapping out because they are trying to keep everybody fresh and we have the depth. The only thing I would like to see is these kids having a better understanding of when to do it. I hate seeing Kenny and Ameer tapping out on third and 7 or in critical points of the game. Otherwise I don't have a problem with it.

What I love about this discussion is that for several years we went where we didn't have depth, we would fade at the end of games and we rode RBs till they couldn't hardly run anymore (Rex). Everyone complained about it.

NOW....we have the depth, we rotate people in and out and the players are coached to do that rotation...AND PEOPLE STILL COMPLAIN!!!!!!!

• Fire 1

What I love about this discussion is that for several years we went where we didn't have depth, we would fade at the end of games and we rode RBs till they couldn't hardly run anymore (Rex). Everyone complained about it.

NOW....we have the depth, we rotate people in and out and the players are coached to do that rotation...AND PEOPLE STILL COMPLAIN!!!!!!!

That is absolutely NOT what I was saying. I do not think they need to ride them til their dead, but they should be able to go for a series without tapping out. As far as Injuries not being caused by S&C is absolutely laughable. You don't have the amount of injuries that we have had and not just the linemens knees if you are limber and agile the way you need to be. Maybe they changed something maybe the players aren't doing all they say they are IDK, but I do know it needs to be looked at. Also not being able to hang on to the ball mostly has a lot to do with S&C. Yes mentally as well, but it is not always because they don't have three points of contact.

That is absolutely NOT what I was saying. I do not think they need to ride them til their dead, but they should be able to go for a series without tapping out. As far as Injuries not being caused by S&C is absolutely laughable. You don't have the amount of injuries that we have had and not just the linemens knees if you are limber and agile the way you need to be. Maybe they changed something maybe the players aren't doing all they say they are IDK, but I do know it needs to be looked at. Also not being able to hang on to the ball mostly has a lot to do with S&C. Yes mentally as well, but it is not always because they don't have three points of contact.

I'll call BS on this post...You can be the strongest and most nimble guy there is and still get injured. Injuries happen all the time and for various reasons, some could be from being out of shape and others from fluke happenings. I consider myself in really good shape but it still didn't stop from me from slipping and breaking my wrist and arm and having surgery.

They're tapping out because we have depth and they're encouraged to do it. Fresh legs are what allowed us to come from behind in those games.

I would buy this if the coaches were pulling him out. I won't buy this because he is pulling himself out big difference. I do agree if we have the depth we need to use it for the long haul. They still shouldn't have to tap out as much as they do, and yes it could be as much mental as Physical (S&C) but one has a lot to do with the other also.

Watch basically any football game - college or pro. Players take themselves out all the time. Especially RBs if they've had a big run or a couple carries in a row. They know the team is better off and they'll be better off in the long run if they come out for a couple plays then go back in.

They're tapping out because we have depth and they're encouraged to do it. Fresh legs are what allowed us to come from behind in those games.

I would buy this if the coaches were pulling him out. I won't buy this because he is pulling himself out big difference. I do agree if we have the depth we need to use it for the long haul. They still shouldn't have to tap out as much as they do, and yes it could be as much mental as Physical (S&C) but one has a lot to do with the other also.

Watch basically any football game - college or pro. Players take themselves out all the time. Especially RBs if they've had a big run or a couple carries in a row. They know the team is better off and they'll be better off in the long run if they come out for a couple plays then go back in.

What bothers me most is it seems like certain players will just be starting to get into a rhythm and then they'll come out of the game (seems like this happens a lot with Ameer). To me it looks like it happens after a player on offense makes a big play and "sparks" the team, they immediately are on the sidelines after that majority of the time.Then, when they come back in, it's like the whole process starts over again. I'm fine with rotating players, I just think that we might see more continuity from series to series if they weren't coming in and out so much.

I'll call BS on this post...You can be the strongest and most nimble guy there is and still get injured. Injuries happen all the time and for various reasons, some could be from being out of shape and others from fluke happenings. I consider myself in really good shape but it still didn't stop from me from slipping and breaking my wrist and arm and having surgery.

Fluke injuries happen and I never said they don't, but what I did say the amount of injuries this team had over all is not just a fluke. I call BS as well

Fluke injuries happen and I never said they don't, but what I did say the amount of injuries this team had over all is not just a fluke. I call BS as well

You can't just look at a statistic (number of injuries) and conclude that it is caused by one factor (S&C). You have to look at each individual injury and conclude that it was caused by S&C and then move on to the next. Then, when you have the data set and see that 90% were caused by S&C then you can point your finger at that.

Otherwise, you are just shooting in the dark for someone or something to blame. S&C is not to blame for a lineman in the middle of the line having someone fall on his leg and his ankle turns 90 degrees from where it is supposed to be pointing.

Give all 3 more touches and throw less. Problem solved.

On the year were exactly 60% run 40% pass, how run heavy do you really want us to be?

Iowa, Wisconsin, MSU are all within a percent of us. OSU is the only team moderately more run heavy and they are 63% run.

How many offensive plays do they run per game?

To answer your question, given our QB and RB situations, being more run heavy would have made sense. I'm not going to get too hung up on the percentages.