Has anyone heard of other teams showing interest in Beck as a HC?

Yes. And he's had his interest looked at on at least one HC offer but I'm told it wasn't a good move.

He has a good shot. He had a good offense last year and this year did good with a 2nd and 3rd string QB and offense killed by injury. Yes he had his bad moments but you look at the body of work over all and compare it to places with similar problems and we rated much better.

I could see him at a bottom tier ACC team or a top tier MAC team.

Wake Forest now looking for a head coach. :)

ThAt would be a really good fit for him actually. Strong recruiting ground and they wouldnt care what kind of Dr.Suess system he implements.

Agreed. This would be a good fit for him.

Now, who is going to venture over to their board and plant this seed? :)

And do they even have a fan base large enough to warrant an online message board? Or do they just use MyFace from Taco Corp?

I could see him at a bottom tier ACC team or a top tier MAC team.

Wake Forest now looking for a head coach. :)

ThAt would be a really good fit for him actually. Strong recruiting ground and they wouldnt care what kind of Dr.Suess system he implements.

Agreed. This would be a good fit for him.

Now, who is going to venture over to their board and plant this seed? :)

And do they even have a fan base large enough to warrant an online message board? Or do they just use MyFace from Taco Corp?

Didn't Wake Forest just hire someone from a MAC school?

Edit: Yep. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1882875-dave-clawson-reportedly-to-be-named-wake-forest-head-coach

Heard on the radio this morning that his name is being thrown out there for Florida OC position. Yep, just rumor but you never know!

Muschamp is on very thin ice and it was obvious he had a considerable hand in dictating the drab O Pease ran. Don't see why Beck would take that job.

The ice has melted and Muschamp is walking on water. Only Jesus himself could survive a season like that in Florida.

Heard on the radio this morning that his name is being thrown out there for Florida OC position. Yep, just rumor but you never know!

Muschamp is on very thin ice and it was obvious he had a considerable hand in dictating the drab O Pease ran. Don't see why Beck would take that job.

The ice has melted and Muschamp is walking on water. Only Jesus himself could survive a season like that in Florida.

If Beck could squeeze any improvement out of that Florida offense, though, he'd be hailed as a savior and Florida would make some noise this next year.

I could see why he would jump if offered. Probably not the safest of bets, but it does have a big payoff/upside if it works out.

If Beck could squeeze any improvement out of that Florida offense, though, he'd be hailed as a savior and Florida would make some noise this next year.

I could see why he would jump if offered. Probably not the safest of bets, but it does have a big payoff/upside if it works out.

The other advantage is an AD that comes out in support of coaches even though they are struggling at 4-8 rather than have one leaving you twisting it the wind as you go 8-4.

I think as of last talks he was still in the think of it. Might be 2nd choice if rumors are true, but its likely the other guy will turn down the offer.

If so I think our new OC could be one of the following from the "mill" of names, Darlington's father who's being considered as one of the next Gus Malzahn. Cotton (please God no), Frost will be rumored but not interested, Mangino and Lance Leipold who almost ended up here before.

If so I think our new OC could be one of the following from the "mill" of names, Darlington's father who's being considered as one of the next Gus Malzahn. Cotton (please God no), Frost will be rumored but not interested, Mangino and Lance Leipold who almost ended up here before.

That list is so bad I actually hope Beck stays.

I think Darlington will be an OC at a D-I school very soon. He's credited with taking his team to the state title (tough comp) for a second strait year. He lost his starting QB and I think best WR. His line averaged about 215 lbs and he converted a FB to QB. They killed it this year as he installed a completely new offense in 1 week complete with new blocking schemes etc. Very creative mind and that's why he's getting noticed. He's also getting calls from college and pro folks asking questions about his schemes. That bodes pretty well for him. Mangino and Leipold are also very quality coaches when it comes to offense. I'd be ok with any of those 3. I'm sure more names will pop up too if he does go.