Bo Pelini speaks

Nobody

. But what do you expect from a man who still has not grown up and acts like a seven year old that doesn't get his way everytime adversity hits

quoted for truth

quoted for making your own truth. pretty sure in our comebacks last year he was pretty calm. yeah sometimes he acts out a bit but don't act like it's everytime adversity hits. that is a lie

he sometimes acts out? Nebraska is better known for Bo and his crazy antics than we are known for our football.

This will never stop, the hate ,dislike whatever you want to call it. Maybe the board police should just cut it off to save the team.

I wonder how many of us would react the same way as BO, if you kept hearing about your job is near the end and no response from your boss for months.

We all have opinions but hell this is gone on to long, where it has effected or recruiting class this year.

I said once before clean up the turnovers ,penalties, and punting team and this team would have walked through this season even with the injuries.

We live in the pass TO and Bob are not coming back and I hope Bill and Frank don't either. We are starting to sound like ND fans now they live in the pass.

• Fire 1

. But what do you expect from a man who still has not grown up and acts like a seven year old that doesn't get his way everytime adversity hits

quoted for truth

quoted for making your own truth. pretty sure in our comebacks last year he was pretty calm. yeah sometimes he acts out a bit but don't act like it's everytime adversity hits. that is a lie

he sometimes acts out? Nebraska is better known for Bo and his crazy antics than we are known for our football.

ok, when was the last time before iowa he freaked? Was it T A&M? Or I suppose we could use tapegate. I honestly understand the iowa thing. I think he felt cornered and was getting no support from his bosses after a pretty awful year of injuries and everything. I'm not glad he did what he did but I can understand it.

This will never stop, the hate ,dislike whatever you want to call it. Maybe the board police should just cut it off to save the team.

I wonder how many of us would react the same way as BO, if you kept hearing about your job is near the end and no response from your boss for months.

We all have opinions but hell this is gone on to long, where it has effected or recruiting class this year.

I said once before clean up the turnovers ,penalties, and punting team and this team would have walked through this season even with the injuries.

We live in the pass TO and Bob are not coming back and I hope Bill and Frank don't either. We are starting to sound like ND fans now they live in the pass.

This comes with being paid over 3M and being in the public eye. If he can't take that part of the job then he needs to resign and stop embarrassing the university with his tirades. What recruiting class? Hell he is using the same mantra that Frank used to put this program in the shitter in the first place and that is not actively recruiting during the season.

It seems as if Bo is a genius, don't recruit well enough to have depth, so when the injury bug hits as it does every team, you have a built in excuse for losing another 4 and possibly 5 games a year. You wonder why we had to play RKIII? Well we turned Jamal Turner into a WR so TMart could still "grow" into one day maybe being a servicalbe QB, and then we put all of our eggs into the Bubba Starling basket knowing full well that he was going to play professional baseball. That isn't bad luck, that is bad recruting/coaching.

• Fire 1

This comes with being paid over 3M and being in the public eye. If he can't take that part of the job then he needs to resign and stop embarrassing the university with his tirades. What recruiting class? Hell he is using the same mantra that Frank used to put this program in the shitter in the first place and that is not actively recruiting during the season.

It seems as if Bo is a genius, don't recruit well enough to have depth, so when the injury bug hits as it does every team, you have a built in excuse for losing another 4 and possibly 5 games a year. You wonder why we had to play RKIII? Well we turned Jamal Turner into a WR so TMart could still "grow" into one day maybe being a servicalbe QB, and then we put all of our eggs into the Bubba Starling basket knowing full well that he was going to play professional baseball. That isn't bad luck, that is bad recruting/coaching.

Good point. I completely forgot about this. He could have been a great option QB if given the chance. But we'll never know.

I don't think there's any question we've had recruiting issues. The staff has addressed and continues to address those well.

You really believe this don't you? I would believe that USC, a team that is located in the third largest city in this country and the second largest media market would have a little bit more of an issue with media circus. They don't even have an NFL team there, everyone is a USC fan.

Lincoln, Nebraska is not equal to Los Angeles, CA in terms of media scrutiny.

It's about watching how the NATIONAL media responds...not fans on a bulletin board. If anyone manufactured things, it's the media imo.

It amazes me, the extent to which we've made the "media" out to be this boogeyman desperate to squash all things Nebraska. ESPN hates us, the local media hates us, etc. There's a psychiatric term for this: delusional disorder

Delusional disorder, previously called paranoid disorder, is a type of serious mental illness involving psychosis. Psychosis is the inability to tell what is real from what is imagined. The main feature of delusional disorder is the presence of delusions -- unshakable beliefs in something untrue. People with delusional disorder experience non-bizarre delusions, which involve situations that could occur in real life, such as being followed, poisoned, deceived, conspired against, or loved from a distance. These delusions usually involve the misinterpretation of perceptions or experiences. In reality, however, the situations are either not true at all or highly exaggerated.

http://www.webmd.com...sional-disorder

Absolutely true. It's ridiculous nonsense.

Good point. I completely forgot about this. He could have been a great option QB if given the chance. But we'll never know.

Then what about our WR depth? Or the fact that TA was clearly a better option at QB than Turner when they both arrived in the same class?

Then what about our WR depth? Or the fact that TA was clearly a better option at QB than Turner when they both arrived in the same class?

Or how about we recruit real WR's? I know, what a concept.

Clearly the better option? Same class? Jamal was in the class before TA as he is a Junior and TA a RS Freshman. Turner was made a WR right off the bat and was never given a chance. I am suprised that he hasn't transferred with how he has been given the run around here.

Based on what? Depends on what type of offense you run. And clearly we don't know what that is yet.

turner arrived one year before TA.

I don't think there's any question we've had recruiting issues. The staff has addressed and continues to address those well.

I would have to agree to disagree with you on stating that they have addressed thier recruiting issues as "well." IMO they are still substandtard and will continue to be with this staff because they just are not good recruiters.

The young player who stepped in this year on the most part looked good TA,O line the young LB's the recruiting been ok not super . I'm talking this year. All teams lose players due to marks ,homesick, injuries and off the field issues. Bubba thing you gamble on a player now and then we lost no big deal.

You brought them up. And truthfully, how do we know you actually are competent to take care of them? If i had to guess it sounds like you probably live with them and they are taking care of you and your glad he can drive so he can take you where you need to go.

Yep, I did bring up him being a fan. That shouldn't open the door for you to educate me on his mental status. Otherwise, we're going to have to start talking about your family to even things out won't we?

I for one, do not want to go down this rabbit hole and this will be my last post about my grandfather. I'll thank you to silence your immature posts about him and me because the only thing they're proving is that you have no legs to stand upon with your arguments and that you're posts are incredibly insensitive and uncalled for.

Mods, I won't answer this guy anymore on the topic of my family and I would hope Huskerboard would back me on this.

You do know you are on a message board right? This isnt the circle of trust. You brought your family into it trying to make a ridiculous point. If i were you i'd look into a mirror and apologize to yourself. Also, you might find 2-3 people on here to back you up, but from the looks of it not many more.

Also, i think i will self report myself for being so inconsiderate to you. ;)

Up on a high horse after dogging the mans 91 year old grandpa. You all class bro, you all class!

Show me where i dogged his grandpa? You should learn how to read before making dumb statements.

I would have to agree to disagree with you on stating that they have addressed thier recruiting issues as "well." IMO they are still substandtard and will continue to be with this staff because they just are not good recruiters.

No worries......two people on an internet forum with differing opinions. Shocking.