Prediction Bowl

People should worry about any matchup that this team plays. Were you guys watching the same season I did? We were a lucky Hail Mary from being 7-5 instead of 8-4. I don't see how anyone could think any matchup would be below us. Hell, a Wazzu team led by Mike Leach is a scary matchup. Sure beating LSU would give us a positive look into next season, but the odds of that are so slim. What do you think a blowout to an LSU or UGA would do to this fan base at this given time?

Don't forget an overtime win along with that hail mary, and a crappy performance vs Wyoming....easily 6-6 without breaks....some people are still under the assumption that Nebraska can just show up with the N on their helmets and it automatically makes us the better team. Hell, KSU has a 2 qb system with Sams running the ball and Waters throwing it. Lockett is an absolute stud at WR and returning.... wouldn't be surprised to see KSU open up as a favorite.....and some believe we are "above" that match up ????

People should worry about any matchup that this team plays. Were you guys watching the same season I did? We were a lucky Hail Mary from being 7-5 instead of 8-4. I don't see how anyone could think any matchup would be below us. Hell, a Wazzu team led by Mike Leach is a scary matchup. Sure beating LSU would give us a positive look into next season, but the odds of that are so slim. What do you think a blowout to an LSU or UGA would do to this fan base at this given time?

Don't forget an overtime win along with that hail mary, and a crappy performance vs Wyoming....easily 6-6 without breaks....some people are still under the assumption that Nebraska can just show up with the N on their helmets and it automatically makes us the better team. Hell, KSU has a 2 qb system with Sams running the ball and Waters throwing it. Lockett is an absolute stud at WR and returning.... wouldn't be surprised to see KSU open up as a favorite.....and some believe we are "above" that match up ????

Exactly. Folks be trippin.

I don't see the fanbase getting excited with NU beating Washington State. It will not change peoples views on Bo and the state of the program he's leading.

I agree about not being "above" any match-up, but we're not the only team that caught some lucky breaks. Auburn was a hail-mary and field goal return away from going 9-3 and instead they're playing for a National Championship.

Woot let's take down those Orange sumbitches

Phil Steele@philsteele042

5m

Texas Bowl Syracuse vs Minnesota

I like BCS ratings in regular season but BCS bowl selection sucks. Way too late but get rid of the current bowl alliances so we can have some good games. 'Bama vs. OU (Sugar) and Baylor vs. UCF (Fiesta).......snoozers and probably half empty seats. Where's Oregon? South Carolina?

'Bama vs. OU Oregon

Baylor vs. UCF South carolina