Prediction Bowl

I don't think OU gets an at large. Too many teams ahead of them and the SEC can get 3 teams in. Auburn and FSU to natty champ. Alabama, and South Carolina/Mizzou to BCS. Oregon and Stanford. MSU and Ohio State. Clemson possibly. I also think OSU will still be ranked ahead of OU and get picked before them. But who knows.

SEC can only get two in. BCS rules limit each conference to only two bids under most circumstances. I have Alabama, Clemson, Michigan State (probably), and either Oklahoma or Oregon as the at-large teams.

I think (hope) that the BWW bowl will pass on us if can't match us up with Texas.

I know conferences can only get two in but that does also including a conference that has a team in the natty champ? I'm probably wrong.

I don't think OU gets an at large. Too many teams ahead of them and the SEC can get 3 teams in. Auburn and FSU to natty champ. Alabama, and South Carolina/Mizzou to BCS. Oregon and Stanford. MSU and Ohio State. Clemson possibly. I also think OSU will still be ranked ahead of OU and get picked before them. But who knows.

SEC can only get two in. BCS rules limit each conference to only two bids under most circumstances. I have Alabama, Clemson, Michigan State (probably), and either Oklahoma or Oregon as the at-large teams.

I think (hope) that the BWW bowl will pass on us if can't match us up with Texas.

Does that factor in that UCF is already guaranteed a spot in the BCS as an at large also?

If BWW passes on us then we either go to Gator or Texas bowl. I don't really care where we go as long as we can win to give us some hope for next season and get Bo his 9th win again.

I know conferences can only get two in but that does also including a conference that has a team in the natty champ? I'm probably wrong.

yes the that game does count as 1 of the 2

With MSU and OSU in the BCS, the next picks are Capital One, Outback, BWW and Gator. Capital One should take Wiscy. That means the Outback would have the next choice of Iowa, Nebraska and Minnesota - all 8-4. Have I missed this or why does everyone think we won't go to the Outback? Maybe because it's another Florida trip but even though Iowa would technically have the tie-breaker the bowls don't have to go that way and I think we're still a bigger draw than Iowa. Not saying that's where I'd like to go but it could be interesting.

Really don't think there's any way the BWW Bowl passes over us to take Minny.

With MSU and OSU in the BCS, the next picks are Capital One, Outback, BWW and Gator. Capital One should take Wiscy. That means the Outback would have the next choice of Iowa, Nebraska and Minnesota - all 8-4. Have I missed this or why does everyone think we won't go to the Outback? Maybe because it's another Florida trip but even though Iowa would technically have the tie-breaker the bowls don't have to go that way and I think we're still a bigger draw than Iowa. Not saying that's where I'd like to go but it could be interesting.

Really don't think there's any way the BWW Bowl passes over us to take Minny.

As much as I hate to admit it.....Iowa will travel better than Nebraska this year to the outback bowl....that is a GIVEN.... they are pumped to be 8-4 and we are pissed !!! Anyone who has paid attention to the past decade of bowls realize that Iowa does travel extremely well. They are almost a LOCK for the Outback, and have been since last Friday. With OU to BCS....it moves Texas into Alamo....Leaving KSU...which is what many sites are now reporting

As much as I hate to admit it.....Iowa will travel better than Nebraska this year to the outback bowl....that is a GIVEN.... they are pumped to be 8-4 and we are pissed !!! Anyone who has paid attention to the past decade of bowls realize that Iowa does travel extremely well. They are almost a LOCK for the Outback, and have been since last Friday. With OU to BCS....it moves Texas into Alamo....Leaving KSU...which is what many sites are now reporting

That's true about their current excitement level. And I honestly didn't realize they traveled that well.