Mack Brown is gonzo....

AgMarauder04

Bo's recruiting success over the last couple weeks is plenty to suggest that anyone who thinks he wont be here next here is just ludicrous at this point. If it was going to happen, it wouldve happened the day after the Iowa game, as even Bo himself was apparently under such assumption. But it didnt. We can speculate all we want why it didnt and whether or not it was the right call, but the bottom line is it is no longer gonna happen this year. Bo will be the coach in 2014 and it's time to put the subject to bed for another year and support the team.

you can support the team but not Bo. The players won these games in spite of Bo's coordinators.

I wouldn't trust Jamail

I always look at number of followers to see if the guy could be considered reliable. More people follow if you are well known and have solid information. This guy has over 20,000 followers that sent the initial tweet. So I think its safe to assume that at least some of the story may be true.

yeah, but i guess i wonder about who the 'representative' was, more than anything. but, it is interesting. i mean, jj would not just make that up to insult neb. and i assume he had an idea of who the 'representative' was. i wonder if we will hear about this from anywhere else.

No, but Jamail might make it up because he is butthurt that his boy Mack was pushed out. Or he may have just fallen for someone acting as a rep for Nebraska.

Bo's recruiting success over the last couple weeks is plenty to suggest that anyone who thinks he wont be here next here is just ludicrous at this point. If it was going to happen, it wouldve happened the day after the Iowa game, as even Bo himself was apparently under such assumption. But it didnt. We can speculate all we want why it didnt and whether or not it was the right call, but the bottom line is it is no longer gonna happen this year. Bo will be the coach in 2014 and it's time to put the subject to bed for another year and support the team.

you can support the team but not Bo. The players won these games in spite of Bo's coordinators.

Good Lord. :facepalm:

• Fire 1

i'm not going to support Bo til he proves it on the field.

i'm not going to support Bo til he proves it on the field.

There's a difference between not supporting a coach and just plain making wild azz statements that make no sense.

This time last year Will Muschamp would have been a frontrunner for the job. He could've scored $4 million per year, give or take. But now, after going 4-8 at Florida, Muschamp isn't even remotely in consideration. And I'm sure the Whorns could get him for a bargain basement price if they wanted him. Funny how much difference a year can make. :lol:

This time last year Will Muschamp would have been a frontrunner for the job. He could've scored $4 million per year, give or take. But now, after going 4-8 at Florida, Muschamp isn't even remotely in consideration. And I'm sure the Whorns could get him for a bargain basement price if they wanted him. Funny how much difference a year can make. :lol:

Couldve had it the day after bowl without a mess had he not bolted for Gators. Cant blame him but now the world knows how one dimensional he is as a coach.