Mack Brown is gonzo....

AgMarauder04

The Solid Verbal@SolidVerbal

Awww yeah RT @TravHaneyESPN: Source told me that Mack Brown "isn't going to make it easy. He's told people he's not going to resign."

Mack is gonna burn bridges with UT and ESPN both, eh?

Well, I hope he enjoys being an analyst with Fox Sports 1 or the BTN/Pac-12 Network, 'cause he sure as hell ain't gettin' a job with Disney. Not while Disney and Texass are hopping around in bed together like a UT cheerleader and a donor of substance.

Just sayin'.

I've know Saban was gonna be the next Texas coach back in September. I know, I just pulled the dreaded "I told you so" card, but go ahead and look it up. This is who Saban is folks. He's an arrogant, egotistical maniac who is very challenge-based and gets bored with success. He's miserable at Bama, and now he's losing his 3 year starting qb. He's gone. Time to start one more time at a place that will not only be easier to assemble the best talent there is, but also an easier road to National titles. And money? LOL. No one holds a dime to Texas. If money's the issue, then the contract's already signed.

You can put the dreaded "I told you so" card back in the deck now.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/10135355/nick-saban-agrees-new-deal-stay-alabama-crimson-tide

Prevail and Ride really is amazing.

to think; I got in trouble for drawing dicks on things in high school. Who knew; I should have just kept drawing them all over the place, turns out there's a future in that sort of thing

That's an awesome blog. Takes MS Paint to a whole new level of art. :lol: