2 suspended, 1 transfer.

I think the Moss issue is being a bit overblown. He plays and he's played despite Bo knowing about his indecent exposure. I'm betting Moss will get fined, and that will be that.

As for Afalava, I think it would hurt to lose him, especially considering that we'd lose him due to grades--something that can easily not be a problem if you just put forth a small amount of effort. Marcus Newby would hurt as well, but it sounds like he's not in Florida because of an NCAA rule, not anything that he's done.

All in all, I think it's not going to be as big of a story as we're thinking.

If by "fined" you mean "run stadium stairs until you puke" than probably so. ;)

I hope we don't lose anyone either but I'd really like to see what Newby can do.

Agree that it won't be nearly as much of a story as some think (hope?) right now.

I would hate to be a kid working my ass off for my team only to have to answer questions about completely unfounded BS rumors.

You would hate to play college athletics then.

I'm honestly not trying to be a dick here. This happens everywhere where there's a spotlight

I would hate to be a kid working my ass off for my team only to have to answer questions about completely unfounded BS rumors.

I'm honestly not trying to be a dick here. This happens everywhere where there's a spotlight

I did play college athletics, I didn't hate it.

Just because it may happen other places, and I doubt it does to our extent, I still hate it. Fans and media just making up and running with complete BS. Then, when you get done with workouts and team events, you have to answer questions from people saying you are transferring. It can seriously undermine a team and/or player's locker room rapport. Just because it happens other places doesn't mean it should. It would suck.

Just because it may happen other places, and I doubt it does to our extent, I still hate it. Fans and media just making up and running with complete BS. Then, when you get done with workouts and team events, you have to answer questions from people saying you are transferring. It can seriously undermine a team and/or player's locker room rapport. Just because it happens other places doesn't mean it should. It would suck.

Respectfully, it happens at other places just as bad as Nebraska and can be worse.

Respectfully, it happens at other places just as bad as Nebraska and can be worse.

Much worse.

Much worse.

A debate in futility