2 suspended, 1 transfer.

I lack mind reading skills, but yes 9+ wins has been "standard" in Pelini's tenure.....and we haven't been able to say that since T.O. If that doesn't get it, you are welcome to ask a direct question.

So, would you rather have nine wins every year? Or a few seasons like, say Auburns from 2010-present?

Auburn's. I know you and I want the same thing for Husker football. I get that. I understand we simply don't agree on the methodology of getting there. I think you've mentioned you would be fine with playing musical coaches. Schools like Auburn and USC have seen extreme peaks and valleys the past 10-15 years. I think Pelini can get us to the next level. You don't.

Musical coaches is a weird term. I haven't started trumpeting for change until this year. Obviously coaches need time, but yeah I'm starting to have my doubts on Pelini. If I saw any glimmers of change or contrition for his mistakes and actions, I'd be happier, but as of now I just see him doubling down. I find that scary.

I lack mind reading skills, but yes 9+ wins has been "standard" in Pelini's tenure.....and we haven't been able to say that since T.O. If that doesn't get it, you are welcome to ask a direct question.

So, would you rather have nine wins every year? Or a few seasons like, say Auburns from 2010-present?

Auburn's. I know you and I want the same thing for Husker football. I get that. I understand we simply don't agree on the methodology of getting there. I think you've mentioned you would be fine with playing musical coaches. Schools like Auburn and USC have seen extreme peaks and valleys the past 10-15 years. I think Pelini can get us to the next level. You don't.

Musical coaches is a weird term. I haven't started trumpeting for change until this year. Obviously coaches need time, but yeah I'm starting to have my doubts on Pelini. If I saw any glimmers of change or contrition for his mistakes and actions, I'd be happier, but as of now I just see him doubling down. I find that scary.

You see him doubling down and that scares you--that's because you aren't in the meetings, the film rooms, the recruiting trail, you don't really dissect the other teams like the coaches do, you really have no idea about how young talent is being developed, you don't really know about injuries and personal lives and how that affects each individual player as a human being...

And by "you" I mean WE.

WE have no idea about the real workings inside north stadium. It scares me too that we have 4 losses every season, and it scares me that our special teams are so horrible.

But the only thing we know is the product on the field, mostly 12-13 Saturdays out of 52. If we were 7-5, 9-4, 6-7 it would speak more about abject failure than us actually being pretty close, you know, as far as WE know.

I think if anything in what Pelini was doing were truly alarming, he wouldn't have the support he does from Eichorst, H Hawks and at least some of the regents. I see him as being more focused on the things he's learned and been advised on along the way. Recruiting was a good start. There's not a bone in my body that cares about the relationship between him and the media. Some media members are not thrilled with Eichorst now. I hope neither of them care.

I think if anything in what Pelini was doing were truly alarming, he wouldn't have the support he does from Eichorst, H Hawks and at least some of the regents. I see him as being more focused on the things he's learned and been advised on along the way. Recruiting was a good start. There's not a bone in my body that cares about the relationship between him and the media. Some media members are not thrilled with Eichorst now. I hope neither of them care.

Boy I would really look at Hawks' conviction towards Osborne and what he wants over the current guy in charge.

You see him doubling down and that scares you--that's because you aren't in the meetings, the film rooms, the recruiting trail, you don't really dissect the other teams like the coaches do, you really have no idea about how young talent is being developed, you don't really know about injuries and personal lives and how that affects each individual player as a human being...

And by "you" I mean WE.

WE have no idea about the real workings inside north stadium. It scares me too that we have 4 losses every season, and it scares me that our special teams are so horrible.

But the only thing we know is the product on the field, mostly 12-13 Saturdays out of 52. If we were 7-5, 9-4, 6-7 it would speak more about abject failure than us actually being pretty close, you know, as far as WE know.

Yes but those things we see are the end result. And they're the ultimate judge on whether head football coaches continue to be employes.

I've wondered that myself. I think that I'd choose the (relative) roller coaster with a chance for either a special season or a sub-par season.

Are we considering past/future NCAA wrongdoing?

I've wondered that myself. I think that I'd choose the (relative) roller coaster with a chance for either a special season or a sub-par season.

Are we considering past/future NCAA wrongdoing?

I'm not sure what you mean. I was just talking about preferring a chance at a special season to our current situation. I'm not saying that I want to be Auburn.

So you would like rumors about paying JUCO players and because of that you win a MNC? We all know sCam Newton was paid. Sure their record is nice, but there is a lot baggage. Bo would have been fired in 2012 if the season went like it did at Auburn.

2010- 14/0. GREATEST COACH EVER!!!

2011- 8/5. No way he should have less than 2 losses a year after the MNC, but 5?!!!! Bo is now in the hot seat. Fans are unhappy and call for his head.

2012- 3/9. Fired.

2013- Current.... Bo wouldn't be here, this record wouldn't be happening.

Can we stop with this derail? Please?

Anyone heard anymore on those names?

Nothing has been said.

I can almost bet one of those names is Afalava, I mean he didn't make it to Florida. Bo stated something after the Iowa game about how academics are important to him, and he had to pull two players from the practice field for a bit to do some tutoring. Now Afalava talk comes up about his grades not being up to par. He already had a problem becoming eligible to come here. College work and football at the same time isn't for everyone, Too bad it might be too much for the kid, but at least he will fit right in with the SEC if he decides to transfer.

Outside of Afalava, I could only imagine it being a RB. Maybe Newby? Cross doesn't seem like he would be one, but who knows. If he transfers, he will have two years of eligibility since we never RS'ed him.