Top25 Coaches Final Poll ?

We beat #22, and 19, 20, 23, and 24 lost along with fringe teams like Iowa and Minnesota. Surely we could get to #25.

We beat #22, and 19, 20, 23, and 24 lost along with fringe teams like Iowa and Minnesota. Surely we could get to #25.

this does make it somewhat likely perhaps. Not sure NU deserves to be ranked... but they may sneak in.

Six of the last seven lost their bowl game. Out of others getting votes in Texas, Rice, Iowa, VT, Cinci, BG, and Minn lost their bowl too. Vandy plays Houston in their bowl Saturday. The coaches poll has traditionally leaned towards the name teams, I can see us sneaking in there.

We just beat the #22 ranked SEC team in a bowl. Thats top ten material right there.

:rollin

That's funny.

Its funny but its also sadly closer to truth. Honestly with Georgia falling a spot at the bottom opened up for us. At 9 wins we can sneak back in. Probably not top 20 but close maybe.

I cant for the life of me understand why some of you think the rankings are either a joke or a waste of time. If your not in the top 25 at the beginning of the season forget about making a bcs game cuz its gonna be hard to shoot up the ladder. It doesnt always work out that a unranked team makes it to the BCS championship by the end of the year. And its even more important with the new playoff system. You need to be in the talk pre season. Those numbers are alot more then people want them to think they are.

Six of the last seven lost their bowl game. Out of others getting votes in Texas, Rice, Iowa, VT, Cinci, BG, and Minn lost their bowl too. Vandy plays Houston in their bowl Saturday. The coaches poll has traditionally leaned towards the name teams, I can see us sneaking in there.

I know we will get one vote in the coaches poll