Kevin Sumlin considering Terry Joseph

Oh, Josephs name is out there. Many teams, esp southern teams, really want him. We need to pony up for him IMO. Hell, he'd probably be a better DC than Pap. Honestly, i dont understand why Bo cant be the primary DC. Hell, ASUs HC Todd Graham does it.

• Fire 1

FWIW

From Publisher of Aggie Websider

@HopWebsider: Don't be surprised if A&M announces the hiring of NU DB coach Terry Joseph in the same capacity...that's what sources are telling me.

And a bleacher report guy

@miketag98: As posted by @HopWebsider earlier, NU DB coach Terry Joseph has been hired by A&M to coach the secondary. #Aggies

I'm ok with this. As highly thought of around here as he is, he never brought in the highly touted secondary players that I thought would come. I'm hoping we can find someone with an ability to bring in the high caliber DBs we need.

I somewhat agree but he is the primary link to the south, he is the lead guy on almost everyone in the GA, AL, MS, LA area, would suck to loose those connections

I'm ok with this. As highly thought of around here as he is, he never brought in the highly touted secondary players that I thought would come. I'm hoping we can find someone with an ability to bring in the high caliber DBs we need.

I somewhat agree but he is the primary link to the south, he is the lead guy on almost everyone in the GA, AL, MS, LA area, would suck to loose those connections

Which is what lead me anyways to think we'd be bringing in big time DBs by the truck load.

Which is what lead me anyways to think we'd be bringing in big time DBs by the truck load.

Prob one of the biggest reasons he is considering leaving (if he is) realizes how hard it is to pull top talent away from the sec in their footprint. Same thing corey raymond realized

On a side note, is it just a coincidence that the DB coach is by far the highest turnover? If true it will be the 4th DB coach in 5 or 6 yrs