Pre-Gator Bowl Pump-Up video released

knapplc

With all the clips from the Iowa game you'd think we had won that one! Where's the Hail Mary?

There was a clip from the celebration of the Hail Mary. Plus, most of the motivational videos use highlights/big plays from the previous game. I know the Iowa game was pretty one-sided, but I don't think it would be hard to find 15-20 plays you can splice into a highlight video. Plus, it can show team "Hey, yeah, we got beat, but there were plenty of big plays from our team. Let's put more of those big plays together and we can win."

I watch highlights of big #98 and I really look forward to next year. VV and Clinkscales, Curry and Collins. Gregory and Moss. Damn we should be good up front. That can translate to big things for this defense. Cool video.

Very impressed with VV this year. For a guy who seems to have had motivation problems, I saw a lot of hustle plays out of him. Several time - including the bowl - where he smelled out a screen and pursued to the sideline and helped make the play. If he can keep that going, he's going to be a beast. And with Clink being a carbon copy, the middle will be a tough place to be for opposing RBs.

:koolaid2:

I watch highlights of big #98 and I really look forward to next year. VV and Clinkscales, Curry and Collins. Gregory and Moss. Damn we should be good up front. That can translate to big things for this defense. Cool video.

Gonna be a long off season.

If AA comes back, and there's not a crap-ton of injuries, it could be an interesting 2014.