SIGNED - DT Carlos Davis

Ed Helms

I have enclosed a pic of all the F's I give that Kaz was at the meeting.

field-2-hdr.jpg?w=460

The guy was pissed, big whoop. He can coach and recruit. He was on board with Ferentz, he was on board with Bo, he'd be on board with Riley too. That's how the game goes.

You can't just not pretend that Kaz was obviously all about Bo's way. Rumors were flying that he freaked out in public after Bo was fired. Now we know he was at the meeting with the players and Coach Bo bashing the program. It's one thing if the guy was fighting for a job, maybe he would change his colors, but he isn't. He is getting paid for a quite a while yet by Nebraska and will have other coaching opportunities. I hope he would consider staying, but I just don't see it happening. I don't think we are keeping any other current coaches. It has gone on too long. I just hope whoever it is, can keep the Davis Twins and other DL.

field-2-hdr.jpg?w=460

The guy was pissed, big whoop. He can coach and recruit. He was on board with Ferentz, he was on board with Bo, he'd be on board with Riley too. That's how the game goes.

You can't just not pretend that Kaz was obviously all about Bo's way. Rumors were flying that he freaked out in public after Bo was fired. Now we know he was at the meeting with the players and Coach Bo bashing the program. It's one thing if the guy was fighting for a job, maybe he would change his colors, but he isn't. He is getting paid for a quite a while yet by Nebraska and will have other coaching opportunities. I hope he would consider staying, but I just don't see it happening. I don't think we are keeping any other current coaches. It has gone on too long. I just hope whoever it is, can keep the Davis Twins and other DL.

Coach O come on down

field-2-hdr.jpg?w=460

Coach O come on down

Don't you think that would've happened by now if it was gonna?

field-2-hdr.jpg?w=460

Coach O come on down

Unless he thinks he can land a DC job at one of the other openings that will happen between hires and promotions etc

field-2-hdr.jpg?w=460

Coach O come on down

Unless he thinks he can land a DC job at one of the other openings that will happen between hires and promotions etc

Ya, I think Orgeron is still a possibility if he doesn't get a better job/offer somewhere else with all the changes and movings of coaches over next couple weeks.

Kind of gathered this from Lee's tweet but wasn't sure. Lee actually met the twins to watch the bowl game. Great work by him. Hopefully it pays off. They're only considering Nebraska and Missouri.

You know where they met at?

Somewhere close to the twins home. Lee and his dad were "in the area".

"Might" be visiting. Not set yet. They are supposed to visit Missouri that weekend. Well see what happens.

I like how our big meet and greet conflicts with the mizzou visit. Hopefully this cuts that visit short and they get to meet the new staff at the place they will be spending the next 4 years at. GBR!!

"Might" be visiting. Not set yet. They are supposed to visit Missouri that weekend. Well see what happens.

I like how our big meet and greet conflicts with the mizzou visit. Hopefully this cuts that visit short and they get to meet the new staff at the place they will be spending the next 4 years at. GBR!!

I was going to post the same thing. This is a clever tactic, if done intentionally, or simply good luck, if not intentional. Let's keep these guys thinking :bigredn: for the next month.

Or they still go to Mizzou and it looks bad.

I don't know. I just don't get a good feeling here. I'm glad Riley hit it off well with them but they said if Kaz was gone they'd look elsewhere. I think there are several points that Missouri can try to sell them on and plenty of doubt they can sow about coming to Nebraska that it's not going to surprise me if they flip.

I really, REALLY hope I'm wrong because this class would take a huge hit not to mention the DT depth that we've finally started to build will disappear.

113636-I-have-a-very-bad-feeling-abou-iR