SIGNED - DT Carlos Davis

Ed Helms

Yeah, that was the original report but it didn't turn out to be correct. Looks like they are still planning to visit Mizzou that weekend although I think they're planning to visit here before NSD as well.

It certainly hurts if they don't end up at NU. I've always felt that the Davis twins, along with E. Lee and A. Anderson were the core of the class. These guys, even as 3* and 4* recruits are underrated.

Yeah, that was the original report but it didn't turn out to be correct. Looks like they are still planning to visit Mizzou that weekend although I think they're planning to visit here before NSD as well.

Are you sure? I saw a tweet this morning from a Nebraska guy...Can't remember who it was though.

Or they still go to Mizzou and it looks bad.

I don't know. I just don't get a good feeling here. I'm glad Riley hit it off well with them but they said if Kaz was gone they'd look elsewhere. I think there are several points that Missouri can try to sell them on and plenty of doubt they can sow about coming to Nebraska that it's not going to surprise me if they flip.

I really, REALLY hope I'm wrong because this class would take a huge hit not to mention the DT depth that we've finally started to build will disappear.

113636-I-have-a-very-bad-feeling-abou-iR

Mizzou just lost their DC though and I believe he is planning bringing a large portion, if not all, of his staff to his next location. Would leave me to believe they are in a similar boat as NU and need to establish new relationships.

I don't know. I just don't get a good feeling here. I'm glad Riley hit it off well with them but they said if Kaz was gone they'd look elsewhere. I think there are several points that Missouri can try to sell them on and plenty of doubt they can sow about coming to Nebraska that it's not going to surprise me if they flip.

I really, REALLY hope I'm wrong because this class would take a huge hit not to mention the DT depth that we've finally started to build will disappear.

Mizzou just lost their DC though and I believe he is planning bringing a large portion, if not all, of his staff to his next location. Would leave me to believe they are in a similar boat as NU and need to establish new relationships.

IIRC, the Dline coach has said he'll stay at Mizzou.

Is he staying as the DL coach or moving up to DC?

Is he staying as the DL coach or moving up to DC?
Not sure on that part.

Mizzou's DC is going down a level to be a HC at Missouri State. I can't beleive that most of the D assistants would voluntarily follow him there.

Mizzou's DC is going down a level to be a HC at Missouri State. I can't beleive that most of the D assistants would voluntarily follow him there.

Some of the staff is joining him, but I don't know how many. A friend of mine was a Offensive GA at Mizzou for the past three years and was named the Special Teams Coordinator and TE Coach at Missouri State.