2013 Highlight Video - It Is Finished.

Landlord

Fantastic work. Very impressed. I'd plus 20 this if I could. Great multiple angles of plays. Sideline shots and reaction shots. I liked how it wasn't just a Nebraska highlight show, it told the story of the game very well. The ups and downs are all part of the game. Nice job.

This is an excellent video you put together. At first I was a little disappointed with the "lowlights" but I started to appreciate them. I think the best part was Bo smiling after the Gator Bowl win. You could see a huge weight lifted off of his shoulders.

I will be watching this many more times before the start of the next season.

Well done.

Thanks you guys.

I make a conscious decision not to create a "highlight" video, but to try and tell a story. So if the video makes you feel an inkling of the same things you felt throughout the season, the good and the bad, then I think I did it successfully.

• Fire 2

Sorry it took so long guys. This is the most ambitious media project I've ever undertaken - literally took months of work to bring you this final product. But before you watch the video, I thought it would be cool to show you guys what it looked like, finished, behind the scenes:

kkpx.png

Anyways, here it is (for some reason it occasionally won't play higher than 240p for me - let me know if you have the same problem and if you do WAIT TO WATCH IT haha).

Comments, critiques and feedback (and +1's of course!) are very much welcome and appreciated. Also, if you enjoy it, I'd be really thankful if you could share it along with others via facebook, twitter, email, other messageboards, or whatever means you'd prefer. Thanks guys. Go Big Red!

Great video...posted it on our facebook page....can all of you please like our page and share this video? THANKS!

Fantastic work. Very impressed. I'd plus 20 this if I could. Great multiple angles of plays. Sideline shots and reaction shots. I liked how it wasn't just a Nebraska highlight show, it told the story of the game very well. The ups and downs are all part of the game. Nice job.

This is an excellent video you put together. At first I was a little disappointed with the "lowlights" but I started to appreciate them. I think the best part was Bo smiling after the Gator Bowl win. You could see a huge weight lifted off of his shoulders.

I will be watching this many more times before the start of the next season.

Well done.

Thanks you guys.

I make a conscious decision not to create a "highlight" video, but to try and tell a story. So if the video makes you feel an inkling of the same things you felt throughout the season, the good and the bad, then I think I did it successfully.

Actually, I think that's why I liked it.

Really good video Landlord, it DID tell the story of the entire season and took me through all the emotions I felt throughout the season. I felt myself get peeved watching the UCLA highlights, felt myself freak out again watching the NW highlights and the Enunwa catch in the bowl game, found myself shaking my head with the up-and-down that was the Bo Pelini saga this season. I'll miss the kids leaving and can't wait to see the ones coming back next season and the ones coming in next season. Nice work! :thumbs