2013 Highlight Video - It Is Finished.

Landlord

Sorry it took so long guys. This is the most ambitious media project I've ever undertaken - literally took months of work to bring you this final product. But before you watch the video, I thought it would be cool to show you guys what it looked like, finished, behind the scenes:

kkpx.png

Anyways, here it is (for some reason it occasionally won't play higher than 240p for me - let me know if you have the same problem and if you do WAIT TO WATCH IT haha).

Comments, critiques and feedback (and +1's of course!) are very much welcome and appreciated. Also, if you enjoy it, I'd be really thankful if you could share it along with others via facebook, twitter, email, other messageboards, or whatever means you'd prefer. Thanks guys. Go Big Red!

Well Done Young Man! Thanks for the memories!

I thought music was pretty solid, except for tick tick boom's placement. It should have played during a winning streak in my opinion, but those weren't long enough for us so I give you a pass.

:lol: I literally had two separate occasions of almost a week long where I made no progress because I couldn't think of music selection. It's difficult to find songs to fit a W-W-L-W-W-L pattern.

• Fire 1

Out of curiosity - any specific thoughts towards music selection?

I was listening to this for portions of the video and thought it fit nicely, but maybe that's just me. heh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQyII5C3sYQ

edit: specifically the "so loooong. I've been feeling this way" lyrics matched up nicely with Enunwa's catch and run then Armstrong's reaction. Which happened by accident.

I thought music was pretty solid, except for tick tick boom's placement. It should have played during a winning streak in my opinion, but those weren't long enough for us so I give you a pass.

:lol: I literally had two separate occasions of almost a week long where I made no progress because I couldn't think of music selection. It's difficult to find son

gs to fit a W-W-L-W-W-L pattern.

It worked. Sometimes you just got to go with it. I thought the david and golith giant killer song fit really well for the Minnesota stretch. And Tick tick is a great highlight type song so I could careless where you put it.

This video was excellent. Very well done. I would agree with what was said earlier, the smile from Bo and the "passing of the torch" moment you had with Taylor and Tommy was my favorite part.

Really enjoyed that, I didn't look to see how long it was before watching and I looked up and 20 minutes had passed and it seemed like 2 minutes. To be able to hold attention for that extended amount of time is indicative of the quality of the video.

Once again, great job!!

I finally got to sit down and watch the vid. Absolutely compelling. Incredibly well done. Your skills are certainly appreciated Landlord. The dedication and care you took through the process is evident. Solid summary of the season. Kudos.

Watching this video makes me realize again that regardless of win loss records and records against ranked teams or teams with such and such record, we were in every game we played this past season. We persevered through a true plague of injuries that included our 4 yr QB and an inexperienced defense. I'd go so far as to say the progress is more evident now for the first time since joining the Big Ten. I'm hopeful for a strong recruiting finish and a fire under some asses to kick off 2014.