RB Kendall Bussey Jr [Texas A&M - Signed LOI]

As of last night, Bussey said he hadn't heard from the new staff and that they are "disheartened" by that.

Again...this is something that is bothering me...this is a 30 year coach that was not "ready" to do this stuff? It takes two seconds for a text, tweet, instagram, snapchat...you name it. You do it.

This is what we got on Bo and his staff for...

I'm pretty sure you're oversimplifying things...there are lots of rules and regulations that have to be sussed out before he can initiate contact. Maybe Bo used up all the contacts for this kid trying to keep him from committing to Tennessee.

Sure, it sucks that he might not commit, but dropping it all on a coach who has coached for 30 years thinking he doesn't know to contact one of our best recruits just because you're upset solves nothing.

Good points.

Not trying to take anything away from the Bussey thread...but losing the Davis twins would be a much bigger blow....

Neb is stocked at RB IMO....

I tend to agree. Especially since there's two of them.

But I'm baffled why we haven't at least called Bussey yet. We have called the twins and have an in-home set up.

Morgan Tweeted that he just talked to Riley. Hopefully Riley hung up the phone and made another call to Louisiana.

• Fire 1

I've read on other sites that bussey and Riley have tweeted each other.

Haven't seen that. And I believe since Bussey hasn't signed financial papers that would actually be an infraction.

Or they are following each other, something with twitter. I'm not that familiar with twitter so I don't know how it works. There has been some contact though. Isn't Riley visiting bussey tomorrow? Thought I read that somewhere. I'm sure things are in motion either way, people seriously need to relax and let these guys do their job. It's not the first time they've recruited.

Haven't seen that. And I believe since Bussey hasn't signed financial papers that would actually be an infraction.

Why would that be an infraction? Having signed papers allows unlimited contact but having not signed them doesnt mean they cant contact each other at all. Also, if the recruit contacts the coach it makes a difference too.

Why would that be an infraction? Having signed papers allows unlimited contact but having not signed them doesnt mean they cant contact each other at all. Also, if the recruit contacts the coach it makes a difference too.

If they haven't signed papers he can't know mention them by name. Tweeting at Kendall Bussey would be mentioning him by name.

If they haven't signed papers he can't know mention them by name. Tweeting at Kendall Bussey would be mentioning him by name.

Not if they DM on Twitter which is what I assume they would be doing

Or they are following each other, something with twitter. I'm not that familiar with twitter so I don't know how it works. There has been some contact though. Isn't Riley visiting bussey tomorrow? Thought I read that somewhere. I'm sure things are in motion either way, people seriously need to relax and let these guys do their job. It's not the first time they've recruited.

I would guess they are following each other. I saw where you saw it (huskermax), but simply they haven't tweeted each other.

He is not visiting Bussey tomorrow, he is in house with Anderson tonight. Then tomorrow night he is in home with the Davis Twins. I would expect him to stop by Christian Gaylord's then since it is fairly close to KC. After that I see him heading to New Orleans to meet with Bussey and Stanley Morgan, then keep on his way to Georgia/Florida for Lundie/Williams/Jones. Make swing by and see Dillman at some point, but who knows with that situation.

You can send direct messages to people on twitter without making them visible to the public.

You can send direct messages to people on twitter without making them visible to the public.

Yes, I know how twitter works. He said "they tweeted each other", not "they DM'd each other". I was just pointing out he can not and has not tweeted Bussey.