SIGNED (2015) PF Edward Morrow

• 2 weeks later...

Reminds me of Dennis Rodman

How so? I didn't see very many rebounds and I think in the highlight clip above, he is showed scoring more than Rodman did his entire time with the Bulls.

He attacks the offensive glass a lot. Not sure I'd go Rodman but he does get after the rebounding.

Reminds me of Dennis Rodman

How so? I didn't see very many rebounds and I think in the highlight clip above, he is showed scoring more than Rodman did his entire time with the Bulls.

He attacks the offensive glass a lot. Not sure I'd go Rodman but he does get after the rebounding.

Watch some of his college film and his Piston years film. I see some of the same relentless style of play.

• 2 weeks later...

Simeon coach Robert Smith said his players who made the cut are a testimony to the Simeon way.

“We don’t believe in big scoring numbers here,” Smith said. “It’s about the team. Derrick Rose, Jabari Parker, Tim Flowers, Kendrick Nunn — now these guys know what’s important in the long run.”

Smith added that Morrow, who is averaging 16 points, nine rebounds and two blocks per game, has a special quality about him. “There’s not a better all-round player in the state than he is.”

I can not wait to see this kid in a Husker uniform next year. I believe Marrow & Watson will raise the bar for Nebraska.

Simeon coach Robert Smith said his players who made the cut are a testimony to the Simeon way.

“We don’t believe in big scoring numbers here,” Smith said. “It’s about the team. Derrick Rose, Jabari Parker, Tim Flowers, Kendrick Nunn — now these guys know what’s important in the long run.”

Smith added that Morrow, who is averaging 16 points, nine rebounds and two blocks per game, has a special quality about him. “There’s not a better all-round player in the state than he is.”

I can not wait to see this kid in a Husker uniform next year. I believe Marrow & Watson will raise the bar for Nebraska.

Coach Smith is awesome...don't be shocked if he is an Illini Assistant coach in a few years. The Illini are building a pipeline to Simeon and Coach Smith is a big fan of Coach Groce.

Coach Smith is awesome...don't be shocked if he is an Illini Assistant coach in a few years. The Illini are building a pipeline to Simeon and Coach Smith is a big fan of Coach Groce.

I don't know how anyone can be a fan of Jon Groce.