Richard Sherman

And Crab talking about how Sherman only made one play? He made a big play when it counted....

Wasn't he only thrown at twice the whole game too?

As a corner, that is a real compliment to not have a team throw it your way.

Yep, corner is an odd position in that the better the player, the fewer stats they have.

Doesn't his rant remind you (and disturb you) that this smacks of WWE?

Are NFL players going to hit each other on the sidelines with fake folding chairs?

Ha, fake folding chairs? That's funny. Please tell me where you find those, the ACME folding chair company? Admittedly pro wrestling is an easy target for mockery, but that doesn't mean you should talk about what you don't know about.

Are you suggesting they don't use specially designed props? I suppose you think the sledgehammers and tables are real, too?

• Fire 1

Did you really just try to mock me with the "wrestling guy" vid? Not gonna work cause that sh#t cracks me up every time. I've made a lot of beer money off of marks like him.

Seriously though, you really have no idea what you're talking about here because 9 times out of 10 the "props" wrestlers use are very real. Just because you don't understand how the magician's trick works doesn't mean the rabbit they just pulled out of their hat isn't real. It just means you don't understand the trick is done. Saying that, it's probably best you stick to what you know, snarky one liners and goofy GIFs and the like...

out-of-your-element-lebowski.jpg

• Fire 1

The chairs are much more thin and lightweight than standard steel folding chairs, and the tables are usually made out of particle board. Sure they're not "fake", but to act like they're not specially designed props is disingenuous. No one over the age of 9 is tricked by the trick. Except for the guy in the video, maybe.